Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Switching Flights, which one is the best
Hello, I've been considering on leaving Arcane to go to another Flight; but I'm not sure on which one is the best for me.
I do a bunch of artwork and world building stuff, and role play is something that I'd like to do on here.
Which Flight is the best to switch over to?
Hello, I've been considering on leaving Arcane to go to another Flight; but I'm not sure on which one is the best for me.
I do a bunch of artwork and world building stuff, and role play is something that I'd like to do on here.
Which Flight is the best to switch over to?
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
@Spiritshaydra I can only personally speak for Light, but Wind has a reputation for being full of creative people, and it's one of the larger Flights like Arcane so it would probably feel similar activity-wise.

Honestly though, all the Flights are full of awesome people, is there anything else that might affect your decision? Do you care about your dragons' eye colors? Pushing for Dominance? Lore for your lair?
@Spiritshaydra I can only personally speak for Light, but Wind has a reputation for being full of creative people, and it's one of the larger Flights like Arcane so it would probably feel similar activity-wise.

Honestly though, all the Flights are full of awesome people, is there anything else that might affect your decision? Do you care about your dragons' eye colors? Pushing for Dominance? Lore for your lair?
@Cynictis Its been a really tough decision for me because a BUNCH of Flights sound really nice!

I don't really mind the eye colors, and I've been really wanting to build upon the lore for my lair. I don't really mind Dominance all too much either.
@Cynictis Its been a really tough decision for me because a BUNCH of Flights sound really nice!

I don't really mind the eye colors, and I've been really wanting to build upon the lore for my lair. I don't really mind Dominance all too much either.
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png
@Cynictis

Yes, wind is the best!
@Cynictis

Yes, wind is the best!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Spiritshaydra

Look above
@Spiritshaydra

Look above
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
I make art, just because wind is thought of to have artistic people doesent nessisaraly mean it's for you though. Just choose whatever flight your curious about, I stated our in wind and decided it wasent for me :)
-Maybe since you wish to make world building choose what flight has the best setting and aesthetic ?
I make art, just because wind is thought of to have artistic people doesent nessisaraly mean it's for you though. Just choose whatever flight your curious about, I stated our in wind and decided it wasent for me :)
-Maybe since you wish to make world building choose what flight has the best setting and aesthetic ?
BLAH BLAH BLAH tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png 4p.png deity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
[/right]
@Spiritshaydra

Personally if I were to switch flights I would switch to a flight which I like/relate best with the element too or at least which flight gave me an eye color I liked best. Sometimes flights reputations change overtime, for example, plague flight used to be the most DOM heavy flight but then light flight became the most DOM heavy flight. My advice is to join a flight which you like/relate to the best or at least to join a flight which gives you your favorite eye color of all the flight eye colors. :)
@Spiritshaydra

Personally if I were to switch flights I would switch to a flight which I like/relate best with the element too or at least which flight gave me an eye color I liked best. Sometimes flights reputations change overtime, for example, plague flight used to be the most DOM heavy flight but then light flight became the most DOM heavy flight. My advice is to join a flight which you like/relate to the best or at least to join a flight which gives you your favorite eye color of all the flight eye colors. :)
@Spiritshaydra

I've been in Shadow for my entirety, and the only reason I wanted to switch flights was because of the eyes, but I don't really mind them now.

Your vista and profile derg match already! haha

I don't really do a lot of in-forum stuff to be honest, but the shadow community is really nice if you ever have a question or something. They're extremely patient and during dom, you can get dragons for 1t (I don't know if everyone has those, but I'm just listing it haha)

We're also one of the largest flights, I believe either the largest or second largest. The eyes are really cool to work with, especially if you pair it with purples and blacks, it just comes out very aesthetic looking.

Ice is great, lots of puns too, and the eyes are gorgeous!!!! Light is pretty nice and very busy in the forums, and glittermom is 10/10. Lots of dom/coli though, I don't own a level 25 personally, so I never got into it, but a lot of people did!

@Spiritshaydra

I've been in Shadow for my entirety, and the only reason I wanted to switch flights was because of the eyes, but I don't really mind them now.

Your vista and profile derg match already! haha

I don't really do a lot of in-forum stuff to be honest, but the shadow community is really nice if you ever have a question or something. They're extremely patient and during dom, you can get dragons for 1t (I don't know if everyone has those, but I'm just listing it haha)

We're also one of the largest flights, I believe either the largest or second largest. The eyes are really cool to work with, especially if you pair it with purples and blacks, it just comes out very aesthetic looking.

Ice is great, lots of puns too, and the eyes are gorgeous!!!! Light is pretty nice and very busy in the forums, and glittermom is 10/10. Lots of dom/coli though, I don't own a level 25 personally, so I never got into it, but a lot of people did!

Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur Shadow's one of the flights I've been thinking about joining because I love their aesthetic and their deity is pretty awesome looking as well! The thing that's keeping me back from switching over to Shadow is my friend who's in Light. Arcane used to be my aesthetic but I got tired of pink everything and I'm not too crazy about what goes down in the forums. Plus, even though I'm not that invested in Dominance, Arcane-which has a LOT of people in it- is usually at the very bottom of Dominance. I wouldn't really point that out if they were a little higher in the standings.

@CoatlClan Really anything's better than pink for eye color by this point. ^^'

@pikelet Yeah I agree. I'm on the edge of joining Wind, but other Flights like Shadow, Lightning (mostly because I love that turquoise eye color), and Ice also have my interest.

I have three to four days left to stay in Arcane because of some eggs in my nesting ground, so I'm not in a big hurry.
@Thornasaur Shadow's one of the flights I've been thinking about joining because I love their aesthetic and their deity is pretty awesome looking as well! The thing that's keeping me back from switching over to Shadow is my friend who's in Light. Arcane used to be my aesthetic but I got tired of pink everything and I'm not too crazy about what goes down in the forums. Plus, even though I'm not that invested in Dominance, Arcane-which has a LOT of people in it- is usually at the very bottom of Dominance. I wouldn't really point that out if they were a little higher in the standings.

@CoatlClan Really anything's better than pink for eye color by this point. ^^'

@pikelet Yeah I agree. I'm on the edge of joining Wind, but other Flights like Shadow, Lightning (mostly because I love that turquoise eye color), and Ice also have my interest.

I have three to four days left to stay in Arcane because of some eggs in my nesting ground, so I'm not in a big hurry.
[img][/img]r7LsxK2.png