Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF/B] Orange/Obsidian/White ANY BREED
1 2
@TheRockHunter

Hi! I do indeed have what you're looking for.

The unnamed Orange/Obsidian/White in my lair is unfortunately going to another person, with whom I'm currently working out a trade. However, I have a pair of Orange/Obsidian/White Wildclaws who are guaranteed to produce the colours again.

They've got another 15 days on their breeding cooldown - would you like me to message you when the next lot hatches?

(Also, I usually charge around 70000 for them - is that okay? If not, I'd be willing to chop a bit off.)
@TheRockHunter

Hi! I do indeed have what you're looking for.

The unnamed Orange/Obsidian/White in my lair is unfortunately going to another person, with whom I'm currently working out a trade. However, I have a pair of Orange/Obsidian/White Wildclaws who are guaranteed to produce the colours again.

They've got another 15 days on their breeding cooldown - would you like me to message you when the next lot hatches?

(Also, I usually charge around 70000 for them - is that okay? If not, I'd be willing to chop a bit off.)
CGqG0h9.png
@Cantrix
I would love that!
I could pay 70k once they hatch, but I could offer 115 Gems, also, and/or a hatchling from any of my breeding pairs, I have a nest of 4 triple gened Mirrors that were judt laid today, if you are interested in one of the hatchlings to reduce the price. :)
@Cantrix
I would love that!
I could pay 70k once they hatch, but I could offer 115 Gems, also, and/or a hatchling from any of my breeding pairs, I have a nest of 4 triple gened Mirrors that were judt laid today, if you are interested in one of the hatchlings to reduce the price. :)
wtigerstripes_zps41842083.gif9349747129_201860df3c_o.gifClearGlitch_zpsac7324aa.gif crowng_zps51113416.gifClearStone2_zps53602dab.gif
1 2