Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Help! Coliseum Bug?
Hello I'm experiencing a problem with the coliseum that won't let me play in it. Has this been happening to anyone else? Why can't I finish one battle without the game freezing on me? Is there a way to avoid this bug? Is there a fix coming soon? Thank you!
Hello I'm experiencing a problem with the coliseum that won't let me play in it. Has this been happening to anyone else? Why can't I finish one battle without the game freezing on me? Is there a way to avoid this bug? Is there a fix coming soon? Thank you!
@avicchi

If you're a Mac user this is a bug they admit to, if not then you're experiencing a bug that the mods are denying. But no, you're not the only one - a possible workaround it to just use two dragons in your team.
@avicchi

If you're a Mac user this is a bug they admit to, if not then you're experiencing a bug that the mods are denying. But no, you're not the only one - a possible workaround it to just use two dragons in your team.
Hello there, @Avicchi! And welcome to the forums! :) Sorry to hear that you're having trouble using the Coliseum.

If I were you, I would edit your first post with some more information on how you access the site. What browser are you using? Have you tried any others? What operating system / device / connection are you using? This is all very important info to note when reporting a bug - it helps the engineers collect data on the issue and helps the regulars in this forum help you to troubleshoot a little. ^^

Also, could you describe issue a little further? When the game freezes, do the character animations continue and you are just unable to click anywhere? Or do you receive a disconnection message?

Let us know!
Hello there, @Avicchi! And welcome to the forums! :) Sorry to hear that you're having trouble using the Coliseum.

If I were you, I would edit your first post with some more information on how you access the site. What browser are you using? Have you tried any others? What operating system / device / connection are you using? This is all very important info to note when reporting a bug - it helps the engineers collect data on the issue and helps the regulars in this forum help you to troubleshoot a little. ^^

Also, could you describe issue a little further? When the game freezes, do the character animations continue and you are just unable to click anywhere? Or do you receive a disconnection message?

Let us know!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@jessile and @Alphaeon thank you so much for replying! I am using a Mac and I have tried Safari and other browsers but nothing works! What has been happening to me is that when starting a battle the animations continue but clicking doesn't work at all. Is there a specific reason why this doesn't work on Mac? Again thank you so much for providing an answer!
@jessile and @Alphaeon thank you so much for replying! I am using a Mac and I have tried Safari and other browsers but nothing works! What has been happening to me is that when starting a battle the animations continue but clicking doesn't work at all. Is there a specific reason why this doesn't work on Mac? Again thank you so much for providing an answer!
@Avicchi, unfortunately, there are many other players who are having trouble using Safari on Mac to play the Coliseum. Safari has been having an issue where it stops registering clicks after a short time. I've described a workaround in the second paragraph of this post - could you try that and see if it works for you?
@Avicchi, unfortunately, there are many other players who are having trouble using Safari on Mac to play the Coliseum. Safari has been having an issue where it stops registering clicks after a short time. I've described a workaround in the second paragraph of this post - could you try that and see if it works for you?
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

So as a Mac user I had a work around for this bug but the work around no longer works
So as a Mac user I had a work around for this bug but the work around no longer works
Thank you to everyone who contributed! I tried the work around but it only got me so far...I guess I have to find a new way to play lol. But thank you so much for informing me about this!
Thank you to everyone who contributed! I tried the work around but it only got me so far...I guess I have to find a new way to play lol. But thank you so much for informing me about this!