Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shout out to the nice people.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Nonith
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you like her! You've truly made Noor into a gorgeous derg ^w^ Her bio is also great, by the way!
@Nonith
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you like her! You've truly made Noor into a gorgeous derg ^w^ Her bio is also great, by the way!
OOf4SrF.gifbutton_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pngOOf4SrF.gif
@Sasser
Aw, I'm so glad she (eventually) worked out for you! She's very beautiful now, and I'm touched you remember like, two years later haha.
@Sasser
Aw, I'm so glad she (eventually) worked out for you! She's very beautiful now, and I'm touched you remember like, two years later haha.
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@Kymris Shoutout to Kymris for breeding this lovely XXY Opal lady for me! I'd have searched the AH for weeks if it hadn't been for you! ^_^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34030497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340305/34030497_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kymris
Shoutout to Kymris for breeding this lovely XXY Opal lady for me! I'd have searched the AH for weeks if it hadn't been for you! ^_^

34030497_350.png
r6IIH6g.gif
@FusionFlare
For bein' one of the first friends I made here who I actually talked to. And helpin' me figure out the forums.

@Qowia
For being one of my frist RP-partners and helping me get my footing in that area.

@makutaTakarrah
Introducing me to the site and helping me along at first with dragons and genes. And also just being a good friend on other sites too.

@Baihe
For inspiring a good chunk of my lore and making that one summer be full of rp and not be boring. Has some awesome dragons and great writing skills.

@LoveSoraTchi
Is a pigeon and bird friend.

@Yoikien
For being so fun to talk to and making my day brighter whenever we chat. And for attempting to pvp with me.

@Kirby7277
Introducing me to several other fun games and just generally being a nice person.

@Averat
Randomness that never fails to make me laugh and always being around (seriously, so you ever sleep?)

@FusionFlare
For bein' one of the first friends I made here who I actually talked to. And helpin' me figure out the forums.

@Qowia
For being one of my frist RP-partners and helping me get my footing in that area.

@makutaTakarrah
Introducing me to the site and helping me along at first with dragons and genes. And also just being a good friend on other sites too.

@Baihe
For inspiring a good chunk of my lore and making that one summer be full of rp and not be boring. Has some awesome dragons and great writing skills.

@LoveSoraTchi
Is a pigeon and bird friend.

@Yoikien
For being so fun to talk to and making my day brighter whenever we chat. And for attempting to pvp with me.

@Kirby7277
Introducing me to several other fun games and just generally being a nice person.

@Averat
Randomness that never fails to make me laugh and always being around (seriously, so you ever sleep?)

8aQ4ckm.gif
@ScribePuffin
I do, indeed, sleep! And this is how I have replies like this one.
@ScribePuffin
I do, indeed, sleep! And this is how I have replies like this one.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@helenehime you sold her with the right colors, flight, and secondary gene! that was my dream derg i was trying to get. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30562930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305630/30562930_350.png[/img] [/url] @SoniaBlade i believe you sold lotiese since you were in water and you own his grandparents. owuld you hecking look at him, hes fully trained and has kids. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27703255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277033/27703255_350.png[/img] [/url]
@helenehime you sold her with the right colors, flight, and secondary gene! that was my dream derg i was trying to get.

30562930_350.png

@SoniaBlade i believe you sold lotiese since you were in water and you own his grandparents. owuld you hecking look at him, hes fully trained and has kids.

27703255_350.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@ScribePuffin aww thanks friend!
@ScribePuffin aww thanks friend!
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
here comes the thanks train, in alphabetical order whoo

@alty Spelldancer is so precious my dude, this kiddo is ???????????? and his father's lore is fun to work with too??? thank you

@Bluwingskitty - My perfect half-ripened orange is from you??? eep eep thanks for Tropica, who's now Maolin

@hansen your welcome message to me was really sweet and made my day honestly??? thank you

@LadyWhimsy - Not only did you send Scylla my way, but you also threw in a familiar and apparel that goes perfectly with her??? thank you for this beautiful and foolish child

@rosemp1009 Demon is my child. Oh man, he's perfect. Look at that face. And the familiar goes perfectly with Maolin too??? Thank you so much

@Soudaiya I believe you were the one who sold this precious child for fodder prices??? in any case you bred her, and thank you for that <3 She'll get the perfect name once she's grown!

@Sparkbreeze you give me Moth and then you come back with more gifts and ask if I can think of anything else she'd want. Stop it, you're gonna spoil me. Thanks again!

@Syan000 I think you're the one that sold me this girl for such a reasonable price??? she's gorgeous; I'm so hyped to work on her lore

@TheOkayGatsby (I love your username, heck) this angry pastel child in my lair is your doing??? thank you dude

@Valeriya I'm still cooing over the accent you gifted me??? I would've spent ages looking for and saving up for one and BAM you gift me the perfect accent. Thank you so much!

@Viiscus your enthusiastic welcome made me grin so much omg, thank you dude
here comes the thanks train, in alphabetical order whoo

@alty Spelldancer is so precious my dude, this kiddo is ???????????? and his father's lore is fun to work with too??? thank you

@Bluwingskitty - My perfect half-ripened orange is from you??? eep eep thanks for Tropica, who's now Maolin

@hansen your welcome message to me was really sweet and made my day honestly??? thank you

@LadyWhimsy - Not only did you send Scylla my way, but you also threw in a familiar and apparel that goes perfectly with her??? thank you for this beautiful and foolish child

@rosemp1009 Demon is my child. Oh man, he's perfect. Look at that face. And the familiar goes perfectly with Maolin too??? Thank you so much

@Soudaiya I believe you were the one who sold this precious child for fodder prices??? in any case you bred her, and thank you for that <3 She'll get the perfect name once she's grown!

@Sparkbreeze you give me Moth and then you come back with more gifts and ask if I can think of anything else she'd want. Stop it, you're gonna spoil me. Thanks again!

@Syan000 I think you're the one that sold me this girl for such a reasonable price??? she's gorgeous; I'm so hyped to work on her lore

@TheOkayGatsby (I love your username, heck) this angry pastel child in my lair is your doing??? thank you dude

@Valeriya I'm still cooing over the accent you gifted me??? I would've spent ages looking for and saving up for one and BAM you gift me the perfect accent. Thank you so much!

@Viiscus your enthusiastic welcome made me grin so much omg, thank you dude
ngipcID.png avery
they/them
artist
fodderlocke
g1 lair cleanout
@nebulavery
t h a n k
@nebulavery
t h a n k
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@ScribePuffin Awwwh, you're awesome too!

My mentions..

@Averat For also being awesome.

Hardly any of my friends play Flight Rising, and if they do, they're really inactive.

Looking at you, @Pixel252 and @Xcog1307
@ScribePuffin Awwwh, you're awesome too!

My mentions..

@Averat For also being awesome.

Hardly any of my friends play Flight Rising, and if they do, they're really inactive.

Looking at you, @Pixel252 and @Xcog1307
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.pngThey/Them, FR+7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8