Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search Option for colour ranges
1 2
Perhaps this would be part of an "advanced search" where you could search, say "primary between lemon and tangerine"? It is more specific and easier than having to come up with every possible combination to look for a dragon. I'm not sure if it is feasible or practical, so let me know if it isn't.

Cheers!
Perhaps this would be part of an "advanced search" where you could search, say "primary between lemon and tangerine"? It is more specific and easier than having to come up with every possible combination to look for a dragon. I'm not sure if it is feasible or practical, so let me know if it isn't.

Cheers!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
I was just thinking the same thing. I would love to be able to search for specific colors in the auction house with the dragons.
I was just thinking the same thing. I would love to be able to search for specific colors in the auction house with the dragons.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Or just apply a way to see if a dragon is on sale in the normal dragon search! It's a bit of a scavenger hunt right now XD
Or just apply a way to see if a dragon is on sale in the normal dragon search! It's a bit of a scavenger hunt right now XD
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
I've noticed that, for me it's not just about colors but also spacific traits. Would be great to be able say find gold/banana crackle on a white/ice dragon or some such search.
I've noticed that, for me it's not just about colors but also spacific traits. Would be great to be able say find gold/banana crackle on a white/ice dragon or some such search.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@NailRose
There is a search function actually.
It has been pretty useful for me! I just want to be able to go, say, in the primary colours, not just pick a single colour, but anything between a range, since sometimes the dragon I'm looking for can have say, only maize wings, but the primary would be anything between lemon and tangerine in the colour wheel, so all dragons that fit that criterion would pop up instead of having to go "ok search lemon primary and maize secondary, now to look at gold primary and maize secondary" and so on several times. I just want some modifications to make it easier to customize for the searches.
@NailRose
There is a search function actually.
It has been pretty useful for me! I just want to be able to go, say, in the primary colours, not just pick a single colour, but anything between a range, since sometimes the dragon I'm looking for can have say, only maize wings, but the primary would be anything between lemon and tangerine in the colour wheel, so all dragons that fit that criterion would pop up instead of having to go "ok search lemon primary and maize secondary, now to look at gold primary and maize secondary" and so on several times. I just want some modifications to make it easier to customize for the searches.
@Raire I think she was meaning more of a search for those item per say the auction house.
@Raire I think she was meaning more of a search for those item per say the auction house.
lna5.jpg
@KittyRaynes
Oh, that makes sense. Woops
@KittyRaynes
Oh, that makes sense. Woops
@Raire Lol it's ok, my friend there can be a bit unclear on what she means. *Pokes* @NaliRose
@Raire Lol it's ok, my friend there can be a bit unclear on what she means. *Pokes* @NaliRose
lna5.jpg
Oh oops sorry, hehe yeah I did mean in the Auction House.
Oh oops sorry, hehe yeah I did mean in the Auction House.
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
SUPPORT OMG SUPPOOOOOORT
SUPPORT OMG SUPPOOOOOORT
7HydpTe.png jFhVofF.png
1 2