Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Opinions Wanted for first adoptable
So I wanted to try and make an adoptable, and I came up with the idea of Naughty Nocs. Pet shaming nocs. I'd love anyone opinion on how this looks, or ways to improve, or what just plain out doesn't work. [img]http://i.imgur.com/BcUk46L.png[/img]
So I wanted to try and make an adoptable, and I came up with the idea of Naughty Nocs. Pet shaming nocs. I'd love anyone opinion on how this looks, or ways to improve, or what just plain out doesn't work.

BcUk46L.png
omE1MD3.gif
@rororat overall it looks great! The only potential problem I see is that around the mouth area the lineart blends in with the face color. I'm pretty sure it'll only be a problem for darker dragons. Maybe try making it lighter instead of darker then the color? Idk, it might look worse. The same goes for the hand/claw. Other than that minor fix, it's pretty good. It's great quality and a great idea! Also a little extra shading never hurt but its up to you if you want to add it or not.
@rororat overall it looks great! The only potential problem I see is that around the mouth area the lineart blends in with the face color. I'm pretty sure it'll only be a problem for darker dragons. Maybe try making it lighter instead of darker then the color? Idk, it might look worse. The same goes for the hand/claw. Other than that minor fix, it's pretty good. It's great quality and a great idea! Also a little extra shading never hurt but its up to you if you want to add it or not.
@rororat
I would suggest maybe making the lineart darker? For the chest-bit it works but it's a little too light for the rest. And maybe do a solid line for the back of the neck? Other than that it's nice art and a nice concept. I love pet-shaming stuff lol
@rororat
I would suggest maybe making the lineart darker? For the chest-bit it works but it's a little too light for the rest. And maybe do a solid line for the back of the neck? Other than that it's nice art and a nice concept. I love pet-shaming stuff lol
@Wolfskin I'll definitely look into different line art shades, I see what you mean. I'll also amp up my shadow game, I'm always afraid when it comes to shading things, that's a problem of my own I need to fix. Thanks again!

@rainings I'll absolutely be taking a second look at the line art, and thank you for spotting the back line, I absolutely forgot it, oops. Thank you so much!
@Wolfskin I'll definitely look into different line art shades, I see what you mean. I'll also amp up my shadow game, I'm always afraid when it comes to shading things, that's a problem of my own I need to fix. Thanks again!

@rainings I'll absolutely be taking a second look at the line art, and thank you for spotting the back line, I absolutely forgot it, oops. Thank you so much!
omE1MD3.gif