Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Please do not post.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56
@Anjoulas
Hi there! I wasn't on the site for a while but have reticently been active again so the Fabled Scribes Hatchery is still active. Please keep my hatchery on the list. Thank you! :)
@Anjoulas
Hi there! I wasn't on the site for a while but have reticently been active again so the Fabled Scribes Hatchery is still active. Please keep my hatchery on the list. Thank you! :)
@Anjoulas -- I've been meaning to revamp/rebuild my hatchery, but that might be a future endeavour. You can remove mine for the database for now if you'd like. If so, I'll join again once it's reopened (though it never really closed...)
@Anjoulas -- I've been meaning to revamp/rebuild my hatchery, but that might be a future endeavour. You can remove mine for the database for now if you'd like. If so, I'll join again once it's reopened (though it never really closed...)
Slots_Button.png
@Anjoulas

I've been meaning to revamp/rebuild my hatchery for a while now, but I've been very busy recently. For now, you can remove me from the directory and I'll leave a message when it reopens.

Thank you
@Anjoulas

I've been meaning to revamp/rebuild my hatchery for a while now, but I've been very busy recently. For now, you can remove me from the directory and I'll leave a message when it reopens.

Thank you
FRT +3

They became the King and Queen of Gotham City.
She was crazier than him, and more fearless.. she was his queen and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.
@Anjoulas Heya, I JUST revamped yesterday since I just came back from hiatus. You can keep me in! C:
@Anjoulas Heya, I JUST revamped yesterday since I just came back from hiatus. You can keep me in! C:
@Anjoulas

I'm ok with mine being removed. A new job has kinda taken up my time so I don't breed as much as I used to.
@Anjoulas

I'm ok with mine being removed. A new job has kinda taken up my time so I don't breed as much as I used to.
@Anjoulas @KiraLaManzana (please do not remove the pings) My old hatchery is now gone and made a new one and this is my new permanent one. [quote= See The Sea] [center][size=4][b][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/155jxjl.jpg[/img]![/b][/size][/center] --------------- [b][u]Info:[/u][/b] Hello and welcome to See the Sea Hatchery. This hatchery is run by myself. Here you will find everything related to the ocean; From jellyfish to the beautiful sunsets on the beach. This hatchery is dedicated to my love for the Ocean and all the creatures that live within it. The pairs all have different themes that have something to do with the Ocean. [b][u]Hatchery Link:[/u][/b] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2229112/1 [b][u]Main Category:[/u][/b] Water (this line will be deleted by me after the entry is made). [b][u]Subcategories:[/u][/b] Representative - Water themed, Ocean, (Feel free to create new "categories" like space, festive, ocean etc. we'll create a category list for people to ctrl + f in the spreadsheet) also list fandoms or subspecies names here if you breed any [b][u]Hatchery Owner/s:[/u][/b] Jessaboo [b][u]Breeds:[/u][/b] Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, Guardian, Imperial, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Snapper, Wildclaw [b][u]Primary Genes:[/u][/b] Crystal, Jupiter, Iridescent, Metallic, Petals, Skink [b][u]Secondary Genes:[/u][/b] Alloy, Butterfly, Current, Facet, Saturn, Shimmer, Spinner, Stripes [b][u]Tertiary Genes:[/u][/b] Circuit, Gembond, Glimmer, Lace, Opal, Runes, Thylacine, Underbelly [b][u]Price Range:[/u][/b] $$- $$$ [/quote]
@Anjoulas @KiraLaManzana (please do not remove the pings) My old hatchery is now gone and made a new one and this is my new permanent one.
See The Sea wrote:
155jxjl.jpg!

Info: Hello and welcome to See the Sea Hatchery. This hatchery is run by myself.
Here you will find everything related to the ocean; From jellyfish to the beautiful sunsets on the beach. This hatchery is dedicated to my love for the Ocean and all the creatures that live within it. The pairs all have different themes that have something to do with the Ocean.

Hatchery Link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2229112/1

Main Category: Water (this line will be deleted by me after the entry is made).

Subcategories: Representative - Water themed, Ocean, (Feel free to create new "categories" like space, festive, ocean etc. we'll create a category list for people to ctrl + f in
the spreadsheet) also list fandoms or subspecies names here if you breed any

Hatchery Owner/s: Jessaboo

Breeds: Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, Guardian, Imperial, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Snapper, Wildclaw

Primary Genes: Crystal, Jupiter, Iridescent, Metallic, Petals, Skink

Secondary Genes: Alloy, Butterfly, Current, Facet, Saturn, Shimmer, Spinner, Stripes

Tertiary Genes: Circuit, Gembond, Glimmer, Lace, Opal, Runes, Thylacine, Underbelly

Price Range: $$- $$$
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Anjoulas we are actually closed, unfortunately
@Anjoulas we are actually closed, unfortunately
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
Our hatchery is still available. However, I felt no-one was interested. I do not object to it being removed from the directory.
Our hatchery is still available. However, I felt no-one was interested. I do not object to it being removed from the directory.

GunQMgF.jpg
@Anjoulas @KiraLaManzana [quote= Hatchery Name] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/T4AmGEW.png[/img][/center] --------------- [b][u]Info:[/u][/b] Need a lizard? Need some lore? This hatchery provides both! All hatchlings are put on the AH with an original bio and a complete bio layout tailored to the specific dragon. Most hatchlings are also the children of parents with fully written lore. [b][u]Hatchery Link:[/u][/b] http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1561890 [b][u]Main Category:[/u][/b] Lore [b][u]Subcategories:[/u][/b] Representatives [b][u]Hatchery Owner/s:[/u][/b] Tues [b][u]Breeds:[/u][/b] Skydancer, Imperial, Spiral, Guardian, Bogsneak, Tundra, Pearlcatcher, Fae, Ridgeback [b][u]Primary Genes:[/u][/b] Giraffe, Ripple, Speckle, Skink, Poison, Bar, Jupiter, Crystal, Metallic, Cherub, Savannah, Iridescent [b][u]Secondary Genes:[/u][/b] Hex, Saturn, Toxin, Spinner, Peregrine, Safari, Current, Shimmer [b][u]Tertiary Genes:[/u][/b] Glimmer, Runes, Opal, Smoke, Thylacine, Circuit [b][u]Price Range:[/u][/b] $$-$$$ [/quote] And a question for you folks! I am slowly gathering more pairs, which means the breeds/genes section might expand. Do I just ping you folks then, or what?
@Anjoulas @KiraLaManzana
Hatchery Name wrote:
T4AmGEW.png

Info: Need a lizard? Need some lore? This hatchery provides both! All hatchlings are put on the AH with an original bio and a complete bio layout tailored to the specific dragon. Most hatchlings are also the children of parents with fully written lore.

Hatchery Link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1561890

Main Category: Lore
Subcategories: Representatives
Hatchery Owner/s: Tues

Breeds: Skydancer, Imperial, Spiral, Guardian, Bogsneak, Tundra, Pearlcatcher, Fae, Ridgeback
Primary Genes: Giraffe, Ripple, Speckle, Skink, Poison, Bar, Jupiter, Crystal, Metallic, Cherub, Savannah, Iridescent
Secondary Genes: Hex, Saturn, Toxin, Spinner, Peregrine, Safari, Current, Shimmer
Tertiary Genes: Glimmer, Runes, Opal, Smoke, Thylacine, Circuit

Price Range: $$-$$$

And a question for you folks! I am slowly gathering more pairs, which means the breeds/genes section might expand. Do I just ping you folks then, or what?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@nennathriel
I need to clarify everything, let me explain xD
We found your (I suppose old) hatchery inactive, Rainbow Glow Hatchery. So you got the ping for that one, but I see which one you revamped, so the fast question is:

Is the Rainbow Glow Hatchery closed? And the Deviants Hatchery is your current and revamped one?

Also use this moment to send an updated entry if you made any big changes!
@nennathriel
I need to clarify everything, let me explain xD
We found your (I suppose old) hatchery inactive, Rainbow Glow Hatchery. So you got the ping for that one, but I see which one you revamped, so the fast question is:

Is the Rainbow Glow Hatchery closed? And the Deviants Hatchery is your current and revamped one?

Also use this moment to send an updated entry if you made any big changes!
firevs1.png ui5ZgY1.png Avatar Dragon
ui5ZgY1.png Hatchery
ui5ZgY1.png FR +9
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_ncg01p8Uun1sl5pky.gif
OPufmRL.png
"Our home should be turned inside-out, and lava should churn violently across its surface.
Through me, it could rival the Sun itself in brightness and energy,"

spoke the Flamecaller.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56