Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dergs for Sept Newbies~ Open Again
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@BurritoRay

Do I count as a newbie still??? I don't have a wildclaw anyways. But if I could have #2... That would be amazing! It's okay if I have been on too long, I just dont play that much...
@BurritoRay

Do I count as a newbie still??? I don't have a wildclaw anyways. But if I could have #2... That would be amazing! It's okay if I have been on too long, I just dont play that much...
@BurritiRay I can adopt number 4?
@BurritiRay I can adopt number 4?
@Bihonic
Sending a dragon your way~
@Crystal13
So I actually joined around the same time you did . . . So to me giving a dragon to a fellow july peep is kinda wierd. ButI do sale them in my hatchery for only 10kt~ I am also willing to haggle so yeah! sorry!
@Bihonic
Sending a dragon your way~
@Crystal13
So I actually joined around the same time you did . . . So to me giving a dragon to a fellow july peep is kinda wierd. ButI do sale them in my hatchery for only 10kt~ I am also willing to haggle so yeah! sorry!
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay Thanks!
@BurritoRay Thanks!
boop
boop
sketch shop here!
@Crystal13
Actually you know what, you can buy the dragon if you want its cheap(10kt haggle too). But if none of these sold by the time my next nest hatch, I'll send a dragon to you cuz by that time they will be exalted so yeah!
@Crystal13
Actually you know what, you can buy the dragon if you want its cheap(10kt haggle too). But if none of these sold by the time my next nest hatch, I'll send a dragon to you cuz by that time they will be exalted so yeah!
sketch shop here!
This has re-opened late for the new welcome week! Apologies for the time it took c: A few dragons will still be given away today, and more again in a month.
This has re-opened late for the new welcome week! Apologies for the time it took c: A few dragons will still be given away today, and more again in a month.
@esparrow could I steal Dew please :0 ?
I have a weak spot for imperials. My goal is to fill up my lair with them aha
@esparrow could I steal Dew please :0 ?
I have a weak spot for imperials. My goal is to fill up my lair with them aha

I'm no bueno
@esparrow may I please have Evergreen? I love his greeen color!! And ever since I joined I wanted an imperial so badly~! Thank you for your time! ^^
@esparrow may I please have Evergreen? I love his greeen color!! And ever since I joined I wanted an imperial so badly~! Thank you for your time! ^^
@literalynxxo @GoldenLeaf123
I've sent them over c:
@literalynxxo @GoldenLeaf123
I've sent them over c:
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12