Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | No response from admin?
My daughter (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=19676) lost access to her old email, so she could not get a new password on FR when there was a global reset. She's sent out the 'Contact Us' form twice within the last few days (with BOTH her old and new email, as well as her FR username and password to confirm her identity), but she has yet to get any kind of response. Naturally, we're both worried. =/

Could someone please kindly provide an ETA on when she'll receive a response? Did we fill out everything properly?
My daughter (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=19676) lost access to her old email, so she could not get a new password on FR when there was a global reset. She's sent out the 'Contact Us' form twice within the last few days (with BOTH her old and new email, as well as her FR username and password to confirm her identity), but she has yet to get any kind of response. Naturally, we're both worried. =/

Could someone please kindly provide an ETA on when she'll receive a response? Did we fill out everything properly?
cnFe09Q.gif
@SchwarzwindSin

I apologize for the delay. As long as your daughter has submitted an email to us from the e-mail address she'd like to assign to her account, as well as provided the proper identification, we will be processing her request. Please understand we are getting many, many emails a day, so there may be a bit of wait before we get to hers.

Thank you!
@SchwarzwindSin

I apologize for the delay. As long as your daughter has submitted an email to us from the e-mail address she'd like to assign to her account, as well as provided the proper identification, we will be processing her request. Please understand we are getting many, many emails a day, so there may be a bit of wait before we get to hers.

Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol

Thank you kindly for the response. We shall exercise more patience. =)

The 'From:' box on the 'Contact Us' form was actually a concern as well since we weren't sure on which email to use. She used her old email in that box on the first form, but used her new email on the second form.
@Xhaztol

Thank you kindly for the response. We shall exercise more patience. =)

The 'From:' box on the 'Contact Us' form was actually a concern as well since we weren't sure on which email to use. She used her old email in that box on the first form, but used her new email on the second form.
cnFe09Q.gif