Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Reddit Q&A Transcript [Jan. 14, 2014]
1 2
@Mourn, I've taken note of your request. In the event something is happening and I can update my thread or the front page in time, I will do so. I will also be able to update the community from my tumblr as well as the official FR blog and Facebook.

@NerdEsq, I believe reddit was chosen as the format is conducive to Q&As. It is easy for everyone to track the dialogue and they can collapse/hide threads they are finished reading. That and the site was down at the time. :D
@Mourn, I've taken note of your request. In the event something is happening and I can update my thread or the front page in time, I will do so. I will also be able to update the community from my tumblr as well as the official FR blog and Facebook.

@NerdEsq, I believe reddit was chosen as the format is conducive to Q&As. It is easy for everyone to track the dialogue and they can collapse/hide threads they are finished reading. That and the site was down at the time. :D
@Aequorin
haha of course! The site being down is probably a good reason to not host a Q&A on the site. I didn't event think about that part of it. Herpderp.

But yeah, I do agree that Q&A type things are just so much easier to be a part of/keep track (if you have access of course) on Reddit.
@Aequorin
haha of course! The site being down is probably a good reason to not host a Q&A on the site. I didn't event think about that part of it. Herpderp.

But yeah, I do agree that Q&A type things are just so much easier to be a part of/keep track (if you have access of course) on Reddit.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2