Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cleaning out Lair!!
@instantcoffee I would love [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28554061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285541/28554061_350.png[/img] [/url] with his apparel and familiar please :D
@instantcoffee
I would love

28554061_350.png
with his apparel and familiar please :D
@InstantCoffeecan i have Luna ans sioni and bubbles
@InstantCoffeecan i have Luna ans sioni and bubbles
@InstantCoffee May I ask for these familiars? [item=black wolf] [item=gusting goblin][item=bubbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=parda] as well as these apparel? [item=glowing purple clawtips][item=glowing red clawtips][item=infectionist's crown][item=druidic emblem][item=lucky sage sash] Parasol's apparel Rivin's apparel Aviana's apparel
@InstantCoffee

May I ask for these familiars?
Black Wolf Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Parda

as well as these apparel?
Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Red Clawtips Infectionist's Crown Druidic Emblem Lucky Sage Sash
Parasol's apparel
Rivin's apparel
Aviana's apparel
Tiat4CN.png
@InstantCoffee I'm sorry. Can I also have sibyla, zheif, and zip if that's ok with you?
@InstantCoffee I'm sorry. Can I also have sibyla, zheif, and zip if that's ok with you?
@InstantCoffee can i plz have sioni,bubbles and luna
@InstantCoffee can i plz have sioni,bubbles and luna
@InstantCoffee

If it's alright with you, may I ask for Parasol's apparel, Rivin's apparel and Aviana's apparel as well?
@InstantCoffee

If it's alright with you, may I ask for Parasol's apparel, Rivin's apparel and Aviana's apparel as well?
Tiat4CN.png
@arlyn @coolquis

Your items have been sent and are waiting approval!
@arlyn @coolquis

Your items have been sent and are waiting approval!
@InstantCoffee
Hello!
Do you still have goblins? I look any this familiars.
And very interesting any purple birdskull apparels, bloody bandage any baldwins apparels too.
@InstantCoffee
Hello!
Do you still have goblins? I look any this familiars.
And very interesting any purple birdskull apparels, bloody bandage any baldwins apparels too.
@Bihonic

Sent!
@Bihonic

Sent!
@InstantCoffee Could I have Kodas Accent, Face Of The Wind? Thank you!
@InstantCoffee Could I have Kodas Accent, Face Of The Wind? Thank you!
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png