Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | familiars don't show in stored box
I have two familiars in my hoard but they don't show up in the "stored familiars" box when I try to attach one to a dragon. Am I missing a step?
I have two familiars in my hoard but they don't show up in the "stored familiars" box when I try to attach one to a dragon. Am I missing a step?
@GeneQueen2

Do you already have one attached to a dragon? You can only have one of each familiar active on a dragon at once, doubles don't appear.
@GeneQueen2

Do you already have one attached to a dragon? You can only have one of each familiar active on a dragon at once, doubles don't appear.
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
Kea, Thanks for that bit of information. What do you suggest I do with duplicate familiars?
Kea, Thanks for that bit of information. What do you suggest I do with duplicate familiars?
@GeneQueen2

Personally I put most duplicate familiars in Baldwin's brew if they're very common and don't go for much on the Auction House, otherwise I sell them for dragon cash or just give them away if I'm in a good mood

(Also, to get my attention by giving a notification that you've replied, you can use @ then the persons username. Otherwise, the person might not know that you said something back!)
@GeneQueen2

Personally I put most duplicate familiars in Baldwin's brew if they're very common and don't go for much on the Auction House, otherwise I sell them for dragon cash or just give them away if I'm in a good mood

(Also, to get my attention by giving a notification that you've replied, you can use @ then the persons username. Otherwise, the person might not know that you said something back!)
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
@bluekea

I appreciate your response and ideas. I am new at this game but have fun breeding dragons.

@bluekea

I appreciate your response and ideas. I am new at this game but have fun breeding dragons.