Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ Wild Claw Hatchlings! NEW ♥
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
When will there be new hatchlings?
When will there be new hatchlings?
UZVTEBc.png
@Sheason

There will hopefully soon, just been a crazy time in RL ^_^!
@Sheason

There will hopefully soon, just been a crazy time in RL ^_^!
insh07.png
I promise we didn't drop off the face of the earth.

It's just been so busy lately we've barely had any time to play, so the plan is to get some new pretty hatchlings up for you soon!

^_^! Thank you for your patience.

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @LucyZane @Oakensoul @Minseok1243 @KingofHell @HellHathAllFury @Tristin16 @WildClawSanc25 @akstatic
I promise we didn't drop off the face of the earth.

It's just been so busy lately we've barely had any time to play, so the plan is to get some new pretty hatchlings up for you soon!

^_^! Thank you for your patience.

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @LucyZane @Oakensoul @Minseok1243 @KingofHell @HellHathAllFury @Tristin16 @WildClawSanc25 @akstatic
8zjh9u.png
Sorry everyone for not having a whole lot of time get play at the moment, we will get all the babies listed but didn't want you all to wait.

So all of them are up and for sale in my lair, go take a peek and buy what you like.

We will also do half and half. So if you don't have enough gems to pay for a dragon, we will split it. Half Treasure and Half Gems.

Thank you all for your patience :D

Sorry everyone for not having a whole lot of time get play at the moment, we will get all the babies listed but didn't want you all to wait.

So all of them are up and for sale in my lair, go take a peek and buy what you like.

We will also do half and half. So if you don't have enough gems to pay for a dragon, we will split it. Half Treasure and Half Gems.

Thank you all for your patience :D

insh07.png
New hatchlings are up in my lair! Go take a look!

Ashen is slowly trying to get some more pairs as well, when she has time.

Sorry we haven't been able to do much with this thread, hopefully that will change soon. :D

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @LucyZane @Oakensoul @Minseok1243 @KingofHell @HellHathAllFury @Tristin16 @WildClawSanc25 @akstatic @serenescarecrow
New hatchlings are up in my lair! Go take a look!

Ashen is slowly trying to get some more pairs as well, when she has time.

Sorry we haven't been able to do much with this thread, hopefully that will change soon. :D

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @LucyZane @Oakensoul @Minseok1243 @KingofHell @HellHathAllFury @Tristin16 @WildClawSanc25 @akstatic @serenescarecrow
insh07.png
Loads up for sale in my lair!

Loads up for sale in my lair!

insh07.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65