Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 'Celestial Elegance' skincent for RidgeF
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50
@protowilson Can I get a slot for Succulent Snapper?
@protowilson Can I get a slot for Succulent Snapper?
@GryphonSong Wow, she looks wonderful! Thanks for showing her - I always like to see how my accents look on buyer's dragons!

@starsystems Of course! The accents are ready to send so as soon as I get your payment (475g), a copy is all yours.
@GryphonSong Wow, she looks wonderful! Thanks for showing her - I always like to see how my accents look on buyer's dragons!

@starsystems Of course! The accents are ready to send so as soon as I get your payment (475g), a copy is all yours.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson

Hi ! I'd love the accent version if you're still printing that :3
@protowilson

Hi ! I'd love the accent version if you're still printing that :3
OQwOmsS.png
@MiraLief Sure! I have some accents on hand, but they're for already claimed slots. However, if they're not claimed in a week, they're up for grabs. If they all get picked up, I can do a second print run.
@MiraLief Sure! I have some accents on hand, but they're for already claimed slots. However, if they're not claimed in a week, they're up for grabs. If they all get picked up, I can do a second print run.
@protowilson

I'm interrested ^^
@protowilson

I'm interrested ^^
OQwOmsS.png
@protowilson
(I haven't been on in a few days sorry!)
I have a slot for an accent, but would it be possible to switch over to the skincent list instead, by any chance?
@protowilson
(I haven't been on in a few days sorry!)
I have a slot for an accent, but would it be possible to switch over to the skincent list instead, by any chance?
SshqD6Q.png
@ToasterOven Sure, you can change to the skincent. You'd need to wait for the second print run to come back from the approval process, though. Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer as I submitted it a few days ago.

@MiraLief Looks like a copy of the accent is now available. Just send a 2-way CR when you're ready!
@ToasterOven Sure, you can change to the skincent. You'd need to wait for the second print run to come back from the approval process, though. Hopefully shouldn't be too much longer as I submitted it a few days ago.

@MiraLief Looks like a copy of the accent is now available. Just send a 2-way CR when you're ready!
@Trachynhawb (paid, sent) @selenomancy @boxparts @snowy @earthmama (paid, sent) @GoldieFazbear @OverlordFreya (paid, sent) @ToasterOven (paid, sent)

The second print run of the skincent has been approved! I'm sending copies via 1-way CR now to those who've paid. Everyone else has 1 week from today to send through payment, and then the other copies will go up on the AH at a higher price on 22nd Aug. Please let me know if you have decided not to purchase or need extra time to gather funds.
@Trachynhawb (paid, sent) @selenomancy @boxparts @snowy @earthmama (paid, sent) @GoldieFazbear @OverlordFreya (paid, sent) @ToasterOven (paid, sent)

The second print run of the skincent has been approved! I'm sending copies via 1-way CR now to those who've paid. Everyone else has 1 week from today to send through payment, and then the other copies will go up on the AH at a higher price on 22nd Aug. Please let me know if you have decided not to purchase or need extra time to gather funds.
@protowilson Sorry, but I won't be able to purchase :(
@protowilson Sorry, but I won't be able to purchase :(
UZVTEBc.png
@selenomancy OK thanks for letting me know.
@selenomancy OK thanks for letting me know.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50