Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons For Newbies![NONE ATM]
1 2 3 4
Heyo! Welcome to my short post about newbies and free dragons! If you are new to Flight Rising (This sign up period) Welcome! And for a welcoming gift have 1 free dragon! If you're interested in one ping me. To ping someone, you put the @ symbol in front of their username. Here's mine- @Cealyn . (Just copy paste that if you're lazy like me!) Each dragon will have a number, so include the number of the dragon that you're interested in it to your post!

If you have a question about Flight Rising, feel free to message me! You'll find I'm friendly! :)

My sister also has a thread for newbies, but it is in the Wind Flight exclusive. Her name is @duskOrange , and if you're in Wind Flight go check her post there.

Are you in literally any other flight other than Wind? No prob! Just check out the unnamed dragons in her lair and if you really like one, and want it, message her a brief description or link, and dragon ID.

Have A Nice Welcome Week!

More to come! :)

Heyo! Welcome to my short post about newbies and free dragons! If you are new to Flight Rising (This sign up period) Welcome! And for a welcoming gift have 1 free dragon! If you're interested in one ping me. To ping someone, you put the @ symbol in front of their username. Here's mine- @Cealyn . (Just copy paste that if you're lazy like me!) Each dragon will have a number, so include the number of the dragon that you're interested in it to your post!

If you have a question about Flight Rising, feel free to message me! You'll find I'm friendly! :)

My sister also has a thread for newbies, but it is in the Wind Flight exclusive. Her name is @duskOrange , and if you're in Wind Flight go check her post there.

Are you in literally any other flight other than Wind? No prob! Just check out the unnamed dragons in her lair and if you really like one, and want it, message her a brief description or link, and dragon ID.

Have A Nice Welcome Week!

More to come! :)

tumblr_opol58glpb1wnqg42o1_500.gif
@Cealyn Hi I'm new was wondering if dragon #2 was still on offer?

Feel free to message me :)
@Cealyn Hi I'm new was wondering if dragon #2 was still on offer?

Feel free to message me :)
"The Shadow Impopotamus smiles down on you'
gf1o05e.png
Hi @Cealyn. Could I please have
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34022887
?
Hi @Cealyn. Could I please have
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34022887
?
tumblr_onplo4pJpS1s3njc1o1_500.gif
@Cealyn May I please have #7?
@Cealyn May I please have #7?
@Cealyn May I please have #8?
@Cealyn May I please have #8?

tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@Cealyn
Could I grab #5 please
@Cealyn
Could I grab #5 please
@Cealyn
Could I get #6?
@Cealyn
Could I get #6?
Could I please get #9? I joined today and am excited to get more dragons.

Thank you for the kindness!
Could I please get #9? I joined today and am excited to get more dragons.

Thank you for the kindness!
FPzptGc.gif

Serpentella
She/Her
Lesbian
+3 FR Time
Apparel Wish List
Familiar/General Wish list
Can I have 1 please?
Can I have 1 please?
Could I have number 4 please?
Could I have number 4 please?