Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Plague Dom] Scrimshaw Scrawls - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74
@TxTiger please do! :B
@TxTiger please do! :B
5wzahZU.gif
@Evlon @Selah
Added. :3

@Exaltier
I will try my best to finish all the orders in this week and you can send the dragons after you r notified. But if not, I will let you know and plz send the dragons before this week ends. Hope you understand. TuT
@Evlon @Selah
Added. :3

@Exaltier
I will try my best to finish all the orders in this week and you can send the dragons after you r notified. But if not, I will let you know and plz send the dragons before this week ends. Hope you understand. TuT
tumblr_oajfcs8gsI1sfo3edo1_500.jpg
@o0Aoba0o So, it's the same guy, it's just the ref with the facial tattoo is the OCs "true" form while the other one is his human form. I used two different doll dress up games to make them (sorry), the hairstyles are what I could find that looked close enough to his usual. Sadly, neither of them have the right shade of green his hair and eyes are. I hope this helped?
@o0Aoba0o So, it's the same guy, it's just the ref with the facial tattoo is the OCs "true" form while the other one is his human form. I used two different doll dress up games to make them (sorry), the hairstyles are what I could find that looked close enough to his usual. Sadly, neither of them have the right shade of green his hair and eyes are. I hope this helped?
@o0Aoba0o

Ill have the lvls ready to send once Im notified so no worries and gl! :D
@o0Aoba0o

Ill have the lvls ready to send once Im notified so no worries and gl! :D
@TxTiger

I've been training since I saw your prices. I wanted to be sure I could do it before I ordered. :)

I've got all 400 levels now, I'm ready to send whenever the foddart receivers are online~
@TxTiger

I've been training since I saw your prices. I wanted to be sure I could do it before I ordered. :)

I've got all 400 levels now, I'm ready to send whenever the foddart receivers are online~
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@3idolon

Username: Evlon
Dragon(s): Kierce | Hauedhur | Vilin
Formatting: No
Price: 50lv x3 = 150lv total

I only need it about as long as the dummy text is actually! So 150-200 words at 2-3 paragraphs is what I'm looking for. I only have vague ideas for what these dragons' roles in the clan are so interpretation is pretty open for you to play with!
@3idolon

Username: Evlon
Dragon(s): Kierce | Hauedhur | Vilin
Formatting: No
Price: 50lv x3 = 150lv total

I only need it about as long as the dummy text is actually! So 150-200 words at 2-3 paragraphs is what I'm looking for. I only have vague ideas for what these dragons' roles in the clan are so interpretation is pretty open for you to play with!
qXtt9fI.pngtA0uAbH.pngpYyjmYQ.png
no attendants online? :<
no attendants online? :<
iXNOttm.gif
Good luck fellow artists! Let's all do our best!
Good luck fellow artists! Let's all do our best!
iK0jgh4.png
@HiddenByFaeries
Emmmmm, so which form you want me to draw? I can follow one of them to draw. Or you can provide me other image references that help me to understand what he really looks like. Because you said neither of them have the right shade of green his hair and eyes are.

@Exaltier
That would be cool!! >u<
@HiddenByFaeries
Emmmmm, so which form you want me to draw? I can follow one of them to draw. Or you can provide me other image references that help me to understand what he really looks like. Because you said neither of them have the right shade of green his hair and eyes are.

@Exaltier
That would be cool!! >u<
tumblr_oajfcs8gsI1sfo3edo1_500.jpg
@TxTiger

No problem! :D Thank you very much for taking my order >////<
@TxTiger

No problem! :D Thank you very much for taking my order >////<
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 73 74