Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hippogrifs not dropping loot?
1 2
Same issue here.

I heard tell of ticks (???) in the announcement post, but since going there I haven't had a single drop from these things. Nothing personalised to them, nor even a battle stone.

8(
Same issue here.

I heard tell of ticks (???) in the announcement post, but since going there I haven't had a single drop from these things. Nothing personalised to them, nor even a battle stone.

8(
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Same, I've gotten no griffodrops at all, need drops so's I can get them and hug them until they love me and give me golden chests
Same, I've gotten no griffodrops at all, need drops so's I can get them and hug them until they love me and give me golden chests
Our apologies for the lack of drops. They should be functioning once more. :)
Our apologies for the lack of drops. They should be functioning once more. :)
@Undel :D Thank you very much for responding! It's nice to know y'all really are paying attention. That's why I always buy gems when I can :D

*scurries back to the roost*
@Undel :D Thank you very much for responding! It's nice to know y'all really are paying attention. That's why I always buy gems when I can :D

*scurries back to the roost*
I got a food drop (a tick-thing that I can't recall the name of)
I got a food drop (a tick-thing that I can't recall the name of)
Hippogriffs are good now, but speaking of Roost loot, are Feather Pouches still dropping? I have gotten 167 Featherfall Packs today and not a single Feather Pouch. Could just be bad luck, but that's pretty crazy!
Hippogriffs are good now, but speaking of Roost loot, are Feather Pouches still dropping? I have gotten 167 Featherfall Packs today and not a single Feather Pouch. Could just be bad luck, but that's pretty crazy!
@Cranberry They're really rare, I think. I got one yesterday, but it was my first since joining in June.
@Cranberry They're really rare, I think. I got one yesterday, but it was my first since joining in June.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Yeah, a friend of mine got one yesterday, too, so I guess they are just rare! Seems kind of silly that the gem pouches drop more often in the Arena, Waterway, and Bamboo Falls than in the Roost!
@JCStitches Yeah, a friend of mine got one yesterday, too, so I guess they are just rare! Seems kind of silly that the gem pouches drop more often in the Arena, Waterway, and Bamboo Falls than in the Roost!
1 2