Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riimi's Accents
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35
@Riimi

Thanks! I was just worried I'd missed the ping and didn't send in my payment to reserve my copy. :)
@Riimi

Thanks! I was just worried I'd missed the ping and didn't send in my payment to reserve my copy. :)
@riimi
Sending gems for my Supercharged Succulent slot!
@riimi
Sending gems for my Supercharged Succulent slot!
@Ranuja @lightningpelt @swiftkicker @solaritude @Erisalia @beatricks @Kaitii @Reedfire @Ralyks @Weenyah @aspidian @ShaneLovesCoffee @Oara

Hi! The copies of Supercharged Succulent are here. I'm waiting for payment from you all.
@Ranuja @lightningpelt @swiftkicker @solaritude @Erisalia @beatricks @Kaitii @Reedfire @Ralyks @Weenyah @aspidian @ShaneLovesCoffee @Oara

Hi! The copies of Supercharged Succulent are here. I'm waiting for payment from you all.
vNnWdc6.png
@Riimi

could I trouble you to send my copy as a private auction?
@Riimi

could I trouble you to send my copy as a private auction?
M2Zz7wd.png
@Riimi

I'll send right now!

Edit: Oh god I'm really sorry I just realized you pinged me earlier but I was running a big thread that ended up having 70 pages of replies and I was followed to I must have missed it ;-;
@Riimi

I'll send right now!

Edit: Oh god I'm really sorry I just realized you pinged me earlier but I was running a big thread that ended up having 70 pages of replies and I was followed to I must have missed it ;-;
rhUtQWB.giffMfE6aN.gifUxts8PW.gifarcanist_plush_by_masq_d-db191ot.gifMqELPfa.png
@Riimi

Hey, I'm super sorry and I realize that this may make things complicated, but as much as I love Supercharged Succulent I just don't have the gems to comfortably afford it. I'm not really sure if this is a huge problem, maybe you can give my slot to the next person...?
@Riimi

Hey, I'm super sorry and I realize that this may make things complicated, but as much as I love Supercharged Succulent I just don't have the gems to comfortably afford it. I'm not really sure if this is a huge problem, maybe you can give my slot to the next person...?
p5qcuh3.png

- PST (FR time)

- ping me whenever

- so many projects, never enough gems
@Riimi ahh I can't remember if I had a slot for gems or treasure ;; I'm a little short on gems atm, could I possibly pay with treasure for my copy of the Supercharged Succulent? :o
@Riimi ahh I can't remember if I had a slot for gems or treasure ;; I'm a little short on gems atm, could I possibly pay with treasure for my copy of the Supercharged Succulent? :o
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Reedfire it's ok!

@Weenyah sure thing!
@Reedfire it's ok!

@Weenyah sure thing!
vNnWdc6.png
@Riimi, hey! I sent your gems in a message but haven't heard back from you. Figured I'd post here to make sure you got it. :3
@Riimi, hey! I sent your gems in a message but haven't heard back from you. Figured I'd post here to make sure you got it. :3
khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
@Riimi

Do you by chance have a copy of this left for treasure?
@Riimi

Do you by chance have a copy of this left for treasure?
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35