Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else do this ?
1 2
Well, in my area, (south Jersey), we have three types of soft pretzels: Philly Pretzel Factory, Auntie Anne'/, and the cheap ones you get from WaWa. I think most pretzels are too salty, so I pick the salt off and cover it in mustard. However, Auntie Anne's is a gift from heaven and shall never be destroyed with condiments.
Well, in my area, (south Jersey), we have three types of soft pretzels: Philly Pretzel Factory, Auntie Anne'/, and the cheap ones you get from WaWa. I think most pretzels are too salty, so I pick the salt off and cover it in mustard. However, Auntie Anne's is a gift from heaven and shall never be destroyed with condiments.
@ceravine
I live soft pretzels with mustard! Especially honey mustard:)
@ceravine
I live soft pretzels with mustard! Especially honey mustard:)
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro1_250.gif
There are soft pretzels?
There are soft pretzels?
6xSQv.gif
[quote name="M00nKnight" date=2017-08-08 05:52:53] Well, in my area, (south Jersey), we have three types of soft pretzels: Philly Pretzel Factory, Auntie Anne'/, and the cheap ones you get from WaWa. I think most pretzels are too salty, so I pick the salt off and cover it in mustard. However, Auntie Anne's is a gift from heaven and shall never be destroyed with condiments. [/quote] ALL OF THIS YES I live in SE Pennsylvania and Auntie Anne's are the best. The philly ones are good with mustard, though!
M00nKnight wrote on 2017-08-08:

ALL OF THIS YES I live in SE Pennsylvania and Auntie Anne's are the best. The philly ones are good with mustard, though!
5TCKntC.png
;-;

I like the raisin ones and dipping them in glaze..
;-;

I like the raisin ones and dipping them in glaze..
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
I eat them plain, no dip. Always makes my mouth super dry.
I eat them plain, no dip. Always makes my mouth super dry.
Soft pretzels with mustard are pretty good, but I prefer cheese dip.
Soft pretzels with mustard are pretty good, but I prefer cheese dip.
8YFDEep.png
IMO pretzels w/ mustard sounds disgusting. i've never really liked mustard all that much.
but... if it's on a hot dog or burger, it's acceptable.

i prefer soft & salty pretzels w/ cheese dip. it's the best.

IMO pretzels w/ mustard sounds disgusting. i've never really liked mustard all that much.
but... if it's on a hot dog or burger, it's acceptable.

i prefer soft & salty pretzels w/ cheese dip. it's the best.

image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
1 2