Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Aerie's Eyrie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Aerieadne Oh, my gosh. This is amazing. I love the diversity of the pieces. They're not doll faces. What program do you?
@Aerieadne Oh, my gosh. This is amazing. I love the diversity of the pieces. They're not doll faces. What program do you?
@Aerieadne
Hi there, long time no see! ^w^ Your art is breathtaking as always, please ping me when you open commissions. The art you made for Asha is still awesome, no matter how many times I look at it. :D

Oh, and read your manga, I really love it! ^^
@Aerieadne
Hi there, long time no see! ^w^ Your art is breathtaking as always, please ping me when you open commissions. The art you made for Asha is still awesome, no matter how many times I look at it. :D

Oh, and read your manga, I really love it! ^^
@Ashmore omgoodness! hi! that is still one of my favorite pictures to put on display. I'd love to work with you again :)
@Ashmore omgoodness! hi! that is still one of my favorite pictures to put on display. I'd love to work with you again :)
@M00nKnight I use paint tool sai :D and thank you so much <3
@M00nKnight I use paint tool sai :D and thank you so much <3
[img]http://imgur.com/xotNt69.png[/img] it's not dragon related, but since this is sort of my art thread, I wanted to share cause i'm extremely proud of it <3 I present Odin the All-Father, Huninn and Muninn, Sleipnir the eight legged horse, Geri and Freki combined with Hubble's "Pillars of Creation" nebula image.
xotNt69.png

it's not dragon related, but since this is sort of my art thread, I wanted to share cause i'm extremely proud of it <3

I present Odin the All-Father, Huninn and Muninn, Sleipnir the eight legged horse, Geri and Freki combined with Hubble's "Pillars of Creation" nebula image.
@Aerieadne - Holy. Crap. It's beautiful.
@Aerieadne - Holy. Crap. It's beautiful.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
thank you @Onikuma :D
thank you @Onikuma :D
@Aerieadne
HOLY hECK. Your art is absolutely stunning! If you have a pinglist for whenever you open an art shop (if you do), I'd be super interested.
@Aerieadne
HOLY hECK. Your art is absolutely stunning! If you have a pinglist for whenever you open an art shop (if you do), I'd be super interested.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
You have a very beautiful art style! I particularly love how much character shows in each of your designs, and you can really get a sense for the person they are just by looking at them. ^^ I can certainly see why you're proud!
You have a very beautiful art style! I particularly love how much character shows in each of your designs, and you can really get a sense for the person they are just by looking at them. ^^ I can certainly see why you're proud!
OG9ktRC.png
@Aerieadne
Your art is gorgeous! I would love to be ping if you open commissions!
@Aerieadne
Your art is gorgeous! I would love to be ping if you open commissions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10