Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
Hi @FlareonBear and @PunkRockWolfie ! I was hoping you could help me with a breeding project of mine! My goal is a silver / overcast boy with toxin! The scrolls for the primary I want is pretty cheap so I'm not worried about it, and the tertiary is going to be basic so the color doesnt matter. My end product is eventually going to look like this! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=126&auth=202c443e4fcd9c1e02e5ca7cd8e222612b211b84&dummyext=prev.png[/img] If at all possible, I'd like to borrow Sylvester and Tarnished and nest them on an Earth nest! If this isnt possible I totally understand. I can pay in treasure or graphics/moodboards if youd like. Thanks for your time! EDIT: @DragonNekoNomNom, since /FlareonBear isnt willing to lend Sylvester, would you be willing to lend me Riverous?
Hi @FlareonBear and @PunkRockWolfie ! I was hoping you could help me with a breeding project of mine!

My goal is a silver / overcast boy with toxin! The scrolls for the primary I want is pretty cheap so I'm not worried about it, and the tertiary is going to be basic so the color doesnt matter. My end product is eventually going to look like this!

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=126&auth=202c443e4fcd9c1e02e5ca7cd8e222612b211b84&dummyext=prev.png

If at all possible, I'd like to borrow Sylvester and Tarnished and nest them on an Earth nest! If this isnt possible I totally understand. I can pay in treasure or graphics/moodboards if youd like. Thanks for your time!

EDIT: @DragonNekoNomNom, since /FlareonBear isnt willing to lend Sylvester, would you be willing to lend me Riverous?
sNto9j7.pngNi6zUq7.png
WwIxBe5.png14r7VPu.png
2DdiP6R.pngrg6juWx.png
Hello! @nonarygame ! This is my first private breeding request, so I honestly am mildly confused on how to do this!

Personally, I don't mind at all if you borrow Tarnished! I think I send her to you, right? You can just pay me in treasure, since I'm new to this, and all!

Thank you!
Hello! @nonarygame ! This is my first private breeding request, so I honestly am mildly confused on how to do this!

Personally, I don't mind at all if you borrow Tarnished! I think I send her to you, right? You can just pay me in treasure, since I'm new to this, and all!

Thank you!
eJKA6.gif WWelg.gif 82IBq.gif jbxGK.gif8voSm.gif E7q1P.gifVmvpB.gif22jrc.gif
@punkrockwolfie Hey thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!! I'd like to nest them in earth, and since I'm a member of the cfce I can get an earth nest for free but you would have to send her to me! I dont want to waste your time though so I think you should hold off until /flareonbear responds or I find another mate! Thanks again!!!
@punkrockwolfie Hey thanks so much!! I really appreciate it!! I'd like to nest them in earth, and since I'm a member of the cfce I can get an earth nest for free but you would have to send her to me! I dont want to waste your time though so I think you should hold off until /flareonbear responds or I find another mate! Thanks again!!!
sNto9j7.pngNi6zUq7.png
WwIxBe5.png14r7VPu.png
2DdiP6R.pngrg6juWx.png
@flareonbear Sorry to bother you again, but I'd like to ask to borrow Sylvester for a breeding project!
@flareonbear Sorry to bother you again, but I'd like to ask to borrow Sylvester for a breeding project!
sNto9j7.pngNi6zUq7.png
WwIxBe5.png14r7VPu.png
2DdiP6R.pngrg6juWx.png
@nonarygame
sorry for the late response !! also unfortunately i don't stud my dragons out, hope you find a pair that works for u tho!!
@nonarygame
sorry for the late response !! also unfortunately i don't stud my dragons out, hope you find a pair that works for u tho!!
@flareonbear No worries, thanks for your time!
@flareonbear No worries, thanks for your time!
sNto9j7.pngNi6zUq7.png
WwIxBe5.png14r7VPu.png
2DdiP6R.pngrg6juWx.png
@nonarygame
How long will you be needing him? I'm happy as long as I get him back
@nonarygame
How long will you be needing him? I'm happy as long as I get him back
@DragonNekoNomNom Just until he's done breeding! Thanks so much!! I want to send him to an earth nest, is that alright?
@DragonNekoNomNom Just until he's done breeding! Thanks so much!! I want to send him to an earth nest, is that alright?
sNto9j7.pngNi6zUq7.png
WwIxBe5.png14r7VPu.png
2DdiP6R.pngrg6juWx.png
@nonarygame
Of course. Like I said as long as I get him back. I would like treasure as payment though I'm not entirely sure how much for his studding
@nonarygame
Of course. Like I said as long as I get him back. I would like treasure as payment though I'm not entirely sure how much for his studding
@Dragonnekonomnom Is 50kt fair?
@Dragonnekonomnom Is 50kt fair?
sNto9j7.pngNi6zUq7.png
WwIxBe5.png14r7VPu.png
2DdiP6R.pngrg6juWx.png
1 2