Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looking for Art Tutor
Hi I want to learn manga studio and paint tool sai. I was wondering I could pay someone for two hour sessions of tutoring on how to learn them.
Hi I want to learn manga studio and paint tool sai. I was wondering I could pay someone for two hour sessions of tutoring on how to learn them.
Real money btw. USD.
Real money btw. USD.
boop.
boop.
Thirty dollars for two hours? Holler?
Thirty dollars for two hours? Holler?
bump
bump
bump
bump
Is it just general use and such?
Or did you have some points in mind that you'd like to get tutored in?
*Lookit that, i got an Art shop!*
[quote name="Momofluff" date=2017-08-02 14:42:15] Is it just general use and such? Or did you have some points in mind that you'd like to get tutored in? [/quote] I'd like to learn how to paint without looking like a moron and how to use the layouts in manga studio and whatever else obscure magics.
Momofluff wrote on 2017-08-02:

I'd like to learn how to paint without looking like a moron and how to use the layouts in manga studio and whatever else obscure magics.
I mean I could give you some tips but I have a bootleg version of SAI and I p much use it the same as I used GIMP before. Not anything to charge you over lol

I'd probably be more help if you were looking for help with composition and colours and design and stuff honestly
I mean I could give you some tips but I have a bootleg version of SAI and I p much use it the same as I used GIMP before. Not anything to charge you over lol

I'd probably be more help if you were looking for help with composition and colours and design and stuff honestly