Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | **Noc & Bog Accents** ALL RE-RELEASED!
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
Bump!
Bump!
mwxYQwg.png
Can I be added to these pinglists?

Lacework Umbra
Nocturne Male
Star Spangled
Nocturne Female

and General
Can I be added to these pinglists?

Lacework Umbra
Nocturne Male
Star Spangled
Nocturne Female

and General
- Accidentally deleted Hamlet parody quote while working on signature RIP -
@PoetikDragon Hi! Your accents are lovely. I just saw Boho flair in the AH, but I'm not sure whether it'd still work with my dragon once I've gened him. This is the guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24294621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242947/24294621_350.png[/img] [/url] And his scry is in his bio. Is there any chance you could give a preview of his scry with the accent? That'd be really helpful with determining whether I'll buy it or not :x
@PoetikDragon

Hi! Your accents are lovely. I just saw Boho flair in the AH, but I'm not sure whether it'd still work with my dragon once I've gened him. This is the guy:

24294621_350.png

And his scry is in his bio. Is there any chance you could give a preview of his scry with the accent? That'd be really helpful with determining whether I'll buy it or not :x
@Exeidur Since the accent already exists, you can use the Dressing Room to preview it with any combination of genes and apparel! It's really difficult to make a preview of apparel in Photoshop, especially with transparency like your guy has on.
@Exeidur Since the accent already exists, you can use the Dressing Room to preview it with any combination of genes and apparel! It's really difficult to make a preview of apparel in Photoshop, especially with transparency like your guy has on.
mwxYQwg.png
@PoetikDragon

I've tried that, but I don't think you can change the genes of the dragon you're previewing in there... And I don't need to see the apparel with him, just the accent on the scried genes :x I wouldn't ask you to try and get all of the apparel on him as well, haha.
@PoetikDragon

I've tried that, but I don't think you can change the genes of the dragon you're previewing in there... And I don't need to see the apparel with him, just the accent on the scried genes :x I wouldn't ask you to try and get all of the apparel on him as well, haha.
@PoetikDragon
Can I get slots for each of these?
Boho Charm
Boho Chic
Boho Flair
@PoetikDragon
Can I get slots for each of these?
Boho Charm
Boho Chic
Boho Flair
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze Nocturne or Bogsneak?
@Vaze Nocturne or Bogsneak?
mwxYQwg.png
@PoetikDragon
Nocturne!
@PoetikDragon
Nocturne!
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@PoetikDragon

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for Boho Flourish for Bog F, please!
@PoetikDragon

I'd like to be put on the pinglist for Boho Flourish for Bog F, please!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@PoetikDragon could I possibly be pinged for any Bogsneak accents, new or reprinted? I'm on GASP for the breed, but just in case... Thanks! <3
@PoetikDragon could I possibly be pinged for any Bogsneak accents, new or reprinted? I'm on GASP for the breed, but just in case... Thanks! <3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104