Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Pending} *Gems* for sale! 1:1000
1 2
Hello there! ^^ I have a few gems to sell. A ratio of 1 Gem: 1000 Treasure, please and thank you! <3

You're more than welcome to send a crossroads to speed up the exchange process for what you need!
Hello there! ^^ I have a few gems to sell. A ratio of 1 Gem: 1000 Treasure, please and thank you! <3

You're more than welcome to send a crossroads to speed up the exchange process for what you need!
@OphidianHarmony I'll trade 69000 treasure
@OphidianHarmony I'll trade 69000 treasure
arcanist_signature_by_dehketchuparceus-db11xr9.png
@QueenGalaxia Just got home from work, sorry! Thank you very much, sending a CR. ^^
@QueenGalaxia Just got home from work, sorry! Thank you very much, sending a CR. ^^
@OphidianHarmony Hello, I'll trade 4000 treasure :)
@OphidianHarmony Hello, I'll trade 4000 treasure :)
Jp7QW8F.png
@OphidianHarmony hi! i'd be interested in buying 720g, do you have that much in stock?
@OphidianHarmony hi! i'd be interested in buying 720g, do you have that much in stock?
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
Oh shoot, sorry for the late reply guys! I was out all day yesterday and passed out when I got home!

I was just thinking about opening up shop again, my roomie and I got ourselves some gems just yesterday in fact! ^^ Since it's still in the post, you're both welcome to a random free dragon baby if you'd like!

Off topic: I LOVE you guys' Obelisk profile dragons! <333

@JudyHopps 4000 Treasure for 4 Gems then? Sounds like a plan! CR headed your way!

@monstergf I most definitely do have 720g, CR is en route!

Thank you both for your business! <3
Oh shoot, sorry for the late reply guys! I was out all day yesterday and passed out when I got home!

I was just thinking about opening up shop again, my roomie and I got ourselves some gems just yesterday in fact! ^^ Since it's still in the post, you're both welcome to a random free dragon baby if you'd like!

Off topic: I LOVE you guys' Obelisk profile dragons! <333

@JudyHopps 4000 Treasure for 4 Gems then? Sounds like a plan! CR headed your way!

@monstergf I most definitely do have 720g, CR is en route!

Thank you both for your business! <3
@ophidianharmony ah, apologies! i found someone else who was able to trade the gems i needed. thank you for the reply however!
@ophidianharmony ah, apologies! i found someone else who was able to trade the gems i needed. thank you for the reply however!
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@monstergf Oh no worries! My internet was out for a little while there so it'd have been inconvenient for you anyway. I'm happy you found what you were looking for! Good luck with your plans! ^^
@monstergf Oh no worries! My internet was out for a little while there so it'd have been inconvenient for you anyway. I'm happy you found what you were looking for! Good luck with your plans! ^^
i will take as many gems as you have! Please send a CR <3
i will take as many gems as you have! Please send a CR <3
@OphidianHarmony
Do you have 1kg available? :0
@OphidianHarmony
Do you have 1kg available? :0
udj6wT1.png
1 2