Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | World of the Dragoncats [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Headline
Actually, there was someone in the original place I posted this rp(on another website) who had a dragoncat who was the element of luck! And I know the feeling with personality
@Headline
Actually, there was someone in the original place I posted this rp(on another website) who had a dragoncat who was the element of luck! And I know the feeling with personality
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa ----- Oh, neat! Also, I finished the image. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/316759233783922688/342075271907639306/image.png[/img]
@Frysa
Oh, neat!

Also, I finished the image.

image.png
image0.gif
@Headline
omg that looks so great

@EmeraldWaters your drawing was amazing too!
@Headline
omg that looks so great

@EmeraldWaters your drawing was amazing too!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa

Finished my characters!
@Frysa

Finished my characters!
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter

Accepted!
@Sillywinter

Accepted!
@Frysa
Name: Echidna
Tribe: Gramina
Element: Emotion, eyes change color depending on mood. Whatever she is feeling is broadcasted to those around her, however it is nigh impossible to control, which means that she must attempt to restrain her emotion. It is a powerful and rare element, however it has a side effect. She suffers from severe mood swings, and is known to be unpredictable.
Appearance: Echidna has white fur, swirled with color-changing scales, with straight horns, similar to a gazelle's. Her horns are massive compared to her, and completely disproportionate. She's relatively small for the species, and her wings have a white spine and a membrane that changes colors depending on her mood. On the end of her tail she has an orb that appears to be similar to a plasma orb, with unnamed, bright colored bolts bristling on it's surface. When she gets angry, the orb takes on a darker hue. She has a sleeker figure, and a long, fluffy tail.
Personality: Echidna is generally a cheery, optimistic individual. She appears to be a bubbly, overly happy individual, but she is secretly smarter than she looks. Preferring not to fight, she keeps her mood happy in order to broadcast this effect over her tribe, therefore she has to deal with very little arguing. She suffers from severe mood swings, and is known to be unpredictable.
Backstory: At initiation, they didn't know what to make of it as the pool turned a perplexing multicolored hue. Eventually, when someone bothered to talk to her about it, it was revealed that her element was most likely something to do with her mood.
Family: Any volunteers?
@Frysa
Name: Echidna
Tribe: Gramina
Element: Emotion, eyes change color depending on mood. Whatever she is feeling is broadcasted to those around her, however it is nigh impossible to control, which means that she must attempt to restrain her emotion. It is a powerful and rare element, however it has a side effect. She suffers from severe mood swings, and is known to be unpredictable.
Appearance: Echidna has white fur, swirled with color-changing scales, with straight horns, similar to a gazelle's. Her horns are massive compared to her, and completely disproportionate. She's relatively small for the species, and her wings have a white spine and a membrane that changes colors depending on her mood. On the end of her tail she has an orb that appears to be similar to a plasma orb, with unnamed, bright colored bolts bristling on it's surface. When she gets angry, the orb takes on a darker hue. She has a sleeker figure, and a long, fluffy tail.
Personality: Echidna is generally a cheery, optimistic individual. She appears to be a bubbly, overly happy individual, but she is secretly smarter than she looks. Preferring not to fight, she keeps her mood happy in order to broadcast this effect over her tribe, therefore she has to deal with very little arguing. She suffers from severe mood swings, and is known to be unpredictable.
Backstory: At initiation, they didn't know what to make of it as the pool turned a perplexing multicolored hue. Eventually, when someone bothered to talk to her about it, it was revealed that her element was most likely something to do with her mood.
Family: Any volunteers?
ngEefQw.pngtumblr_inline_o19ge0bn4h1reu3v4_540.png
@Frysa thank you!
@Frysa thank you!
@Fluffina1

Accepted
@Fluffina1

Accepted
Boop
Boop
Bleep!
Bleep!
ngEefQw.pngtumblr_inline_o19ge0bn4h1reu3v4_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28