Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shh (private)
@AeroVarien @Snowyice3452 @Swimy10895 @CloudyDragons

hey mates
you know what would be a cool™ idea? If we did a roleplay based around our clans!

For those who haven't met each other, Cloudy, meet Swimy, one of my real life friends(yes, I have those).

If you guys don't want to that's ok but I think it could be really fun!
@AeroVarien @Snowyice3452 @Swimy10895 @CloudyDragons

hey mates
you know what would be a cool™ idea? If we did a roleplay based around our clans!

For those who haven't met each other, Cloudy, meet Swimy, one of my real life friends(yes, I have those).

If you guys don't want to that's ok but I think it could be really fun!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
I would LOVE to do it! (Since I got nothing better to do)
I would LOVE to do it! (Since I got nothing better to do)
@Frysa Sure, why not? This time I will try to NOT turn it into a giant **** post
@Frysa Sure, why not? This time I will try to NOT turn it into a giant **** post
spicy
spicy
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Oh, hello Frost, Aero! Nice to meet you, Swimy!
Sorry I can't be online right now; you guys may have to wait until tomorrow morning (in my case) until I can really join in. So don't leave me behind, please! '^^
Oh, hello Frost, Aero! Nice to meet you, Swimy!
Sorry I can't be online right now; you guys may have to wait until tomorrow morning (in my case) until I can really join in. So don't leave me behind, please! '^^
*rolls around on the ground*
*rolls around on the ground*
This chat is dead...!
This chat is dead...!
Guys... We need to bring this back to life.
Guys... We need to bring this back to life.
*THROWS LIFE EVERYWHERE*
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!
*THROWS LIFE EVERYWHERE*
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!
@cloudydragons
@swimy10895
yall gotta ping us lol
otherwise we don't get the message
@cloudydragons
@swimy10895
yall gotta ping us lol
otherwise we don't get the message