Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Scrolls!
Does anyone still have an Imperial Breed Change Scroll? I'm looking to buy one if there's even any still left around! Price doesn't matter (not like 2mil or high like that..).

Really want that scroll to change a Guardian to Imperial >> she'd look stunning with the change
Does anyone still have an Imperial Breed Change Scroll? I'm looking to buy one if there's even any still left around! Price doesn't matter (not like 2mil or high like that..).

Really want that scroll to change a Guardian to Imperial >> she'd look stunning with the change
Imp Scrolls were a Kickstarter exclusive item - they go for upwards of 450kg now! So you might want to pick another breed to change her into, or buckle down for a looooong ride. Best of luck either way!
Imp Scrolls were a Kickstarter exclusive item - they go for upwards of 450kg now! So you might want to pick another breed to change her into, or buckle down for a looooong ride. Best of luck either way!
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@JetBlackOblivion
Thanks for the info! Sadly that's a lot ;; but I'll work on it! XD Better than spending gems at least
@JetBlackOblivion
Thanks for the info! Sadly that's a lot ;; but I'll work on it! XD Better than spending gems at least
@Kuroichi btw, g stands for gems. (not sure if you got that.) 450kg = 450,000 gems.
@Kuroichi btw, g stands for gems. (not sure if you got that.) 450kg = 450,000 gems.
@Kuroichi

ah actually 450kg would be 450,000 gems, or at the current exchange rate of around 1g:900t, that'd be 405 million treasure. I'd suggest starting a breeding project using already existing imperials to get the colors/genes you want, rather than saving up that ungodly amount of money.
@Kuroichi

ah actually 450kg would be 450,000 gems, or at the current exchange rate of around 1g:900t, that'd be 405 million treasure. I'd suggest starting a breeding project using already existing imperials to get the colors/genes you want, rather than saving up that ungodly amount of money.
@IndigoCat Whoops! XD I thought it said kt
@IndigoCat Whoops! XD I thought it said kt