Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Coatls and Mirrors
1 2
I haven't done any adoptables yet, but I wanted to try it out since I love drawing. [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/12c4/f/2017/210/e/d/coatl_sketch_3_by_the_chosen_colette-dbi5907.jpg[/img] [img]https://orig12.deviantart.net/c4c8/f/2017/207/a/5/mirror_base_watermark_by_the_chosen_colette-dbhszni.jpg[/img] Is anyone interested in either of these? I want to focus on one first, so if anyone is interested, I will start with whichever is more popular. I was also wondering how much you guys think I should charge for something like this.
I haven't done any adoptables yet, but I wanted to try it out since I love drawing.
coatl_sketch_3_by_the_chosen_colette-dbi5907.jpg

mirror_base_watermark_by_the_chosen_colette-dbhszni.jpg

Is anyone interested in either of these? I want to focus on one first, so if anyone is interested, I will start with whichever is more popular.

I was also wondering how much you guys think I should charge for something like this.
@CollettetheChosen
In order to give you a proper estimation of how much these should cost I think it would help to see an example of how you color?
@CollettetheChosen
In order to give you a proper estimation of how much these should cost I think it would help to see an example of how you color?
[quote name="Intrusion" date=2017-07-26 19:56:55] @CollettetheChosen In order to give you a proper estimation of how much these should cost I think it would help to see an example of how you color? [/quote] EDITS: In a comment after this one, I posted an example of a colored Mirror dragon. ------------------------------------------- I usually draw human characters, but I think this gives an okay example of my recent coloring style. (To be honest I don't want to go through and color the dragons if there isn't enough interest in them. If there is enough I will have several genes and stuff ready before I open shop.) If you want to see more examples, if you use the link in the image below there's a lot of examples there. [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/a0e1/f/2017/207/0/2/sailor_watermark_by_the_chosen_colette-dbht525.jpg[/img]
Intrusion wrote on 2017-07-26:
@CollettetheChosen

EDITS: In a comment after this one, I posted an example of a colored Mirror dragon.

I usually draw human characters, but I think this gives an okay example of my recent coloring style. (To be honest I don't want to go through and color the dragons if there isn't enough interest in them. If there is enough I will have several genes and stuff ready before I open shop.) If you want to see more examples, if you use the link in the image below there's a lot of examples there.

sailor_watermark_by_the_chosen_colette-dbht525.jpg
If anyone is curious about how my shading looks on these, here is an example. [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/c63f/f/2017/209/7/0/crystal_mirror_sineart_by_the_chosen_colette-dbi2avj.png[/img]
If anyone is curious about how my shading looks on these, here is an example.

crystal_mirror_sineart_by_the_chosen_colette-dbi2avj.png
I have a few mirrors I would order. Please ping me if/when you open :O
I have a few mirrors I would order. Please ping me if/when you open :O
6fwmTnR.png
@CollettetheChosen

I like your style, but I don't have any coatls or mirrors in need of art right now - could you ping me if you do more breeds?
@CollettetheChosen

I like your style, but I don't have any coatls or mirrors in need of art right now - could you ping me if you do more breeds?
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
[quote name="AdeleneDawner" date=2017-07-29 15:25:26] @CollettetheChosen I like your style, but I don't have any coatls or mirrors in need of art right now - could you ping me if you do more breeds? [/quote] Yes, of course! :) If you don't mind me asking, what breeds would you be interested in? I can do one of them next.
AdeleneDawner wrote on 2017-07-29:
@CollettetheChosen

Yes, of course! :) If you don't mind me asking, what breeds would you be interested in? I can do one of them next.
@ColetteTheChosen

They're cute and I'd totally be interested in the mirror one! (don't really own coatls^^) Please ping me when you open up a shop :)
@ColetteTheChosen

They're cute and I'd totally be interested in the mirror one! (don't really own coatls^^) Please ping me when you open up a shop :)
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@ColetteTheChosen
I don't really have any Mirrors, but ping me if you open shop for the Coatls <3
@ColetteTheChosen
I don't really have any Mirrors, but ping me if you open shop for the Coatls <3
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
@Axicia Do you have any genes you would like to have ready if I do Coatls?
@Axicia Do you have any genes you would like to have ready if I do Coatls?
1 2