Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | horribly mistyped words
1 2 3 4
true
ture
true
ture
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
i dont even try to type anymore i just make typoes eveyrwhere and hope i can be understood

i wanna say "i dont like snapper dragons"
i say
"i dornt lik snaeppepr draogngs"
i dont even try to type anymore i just make typoes eveyrwhere and hope i can be understood

i wanna say "i dont like snapper dragons"
i say
"i dornt lik snaeppepr draogngs"
I'm not sure if this counts as a typo, but I frequently type "with the" as "with e" because I guess my brain is going too fast and assumes I've already typed the "th" part of the so I don't need to do it again??
I'm not sure if this counts as a typo, but I frequently type "with the" as "with e" because I guess my brain is going too fast and assumes I've already typed the "th" part of the so I don't need to do it again??
5TCKntC.png
One time I accidentally managed to typo "hey" as "gay" and couldn't stop laughing afterwards
idek why it was so funny

Also, despite the fact that I can type easily with my eyes closed, I still frequently miss letters in words. I basically have to backspace every other word to make sure I got it right
One time I accidentally managed to typo "hey" as "gay" and couldn't stop laughing afterwards
idek why it was so funny

Also, despite the fact that I can type easily with my eyes closed, I still frequently miss letters in words. I basically have to backspace every other word to make sure I got it right
wORSkxL.png
also i probably spelled heck as hekc and other misspellings about a billion hekcing times
sometimes intentionally
also i probably spelled heck as hekc and other misspellings about a billion hekcing times
sometimes intentionally
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Ythequeris" date=2017-07-28 16:17:06] I can't think of any mistakes that I made myself so here's the one of my fav videos of all time that suits the topic perfectly XD Am I pregonate? [/quote] Don't forget curse of the weggy board, another of my favorites. As for me, I once spelled lightbulb as lihthbulb. And when i tried to type the mispelling, i ended up with.... litbulb.
Ythequeris wrote on 2017-07-28:
I can't think of any mistakes that I made myself so here's the one of my fav videos of all time that suits the topic perfectly XD

Am I pregonate?
Don't forget curse of the weggy board, another of my favorites.

As for me, I once spelled lightbulb as lihthbulb. And when i tried to type the mispelling, i ended up with.... litbulb.

T3TuubO.png
Constantly.
I could write a list of words the length of my arm for every day.

Tho a long time personal favourite was "student" spelt strugdant

I have dyslexia, and like many dyslexics get a massive amount of anxiety when it comes to posting stuff online. The Internet judges your spelling more then anyone else ever will.
Seriously, I have a master's degree, and I'm more paranoid posting online then I was about the spelling in my dissertation.
Constantly.
I could write a list of words the length of my arm for every day.

Tho a long time personal favourite was "student" spelt strugdant

I have dyslexia, and like many dyslexics get a massive amount of anxiety when it comes to posting stuff online. The Internet judges your spelling more then anyone else ever will.
Seriously, I have a master's degree, and I'm more paranoid posting online then I was about the spelling in my dissertation.
kQwtPyj.png
ku5wTFW.png
I can't think of any personal examples off the top of my head, but I did see someone typo "butterfly" as "oodferli" once. idk how they did it but it still makes me laugh when I think about it
I can't think of any personal examples off the top of my head, but I did see someone typo "butterfly" as "oodferli" once. idk how they did it but it still makes me laugh when I think about it
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Obvuously (Obviously)
Cna't (Can't)
Yoi (You)
Kbow (Know)
Obvuously (Obviously)
Cna't (Can't)
Yoi (You)
Kbow (Know)
[quote name="Buffykiev" date=2017-07-29 10:06:46] I once wrote, not typed, [u]actually wrote with a pencil on paper[/u], 'basement' when I meant to write 'desperate'. [/quote] [u][i][b]how[/b][/i][/u] [quote name="Ningyo" date=2017-07-29 12:09:04] I can't think of any personal examples off the top of my head, but I did see someone typo "butterfly" as "oodferli" once. idk how they did it but it still makes me laugh when I think about it [/quote] sometimes when i try to type i press fingers in the correct position but like one key off to left or right. so it does end up looking like a mess like this.
Buffykiev wrote on 2017-07-29:
I once wrote, not typed, actually wrote with a pencil on paper, 'basement' when I meant to write 'desperate'.
how
Ningyo wrote on 2017-07-29:
sometimes when i try to type i press fingers in the correct position but like one key off to left or right. so it does end up looking like a mess like this.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4