Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth Travel Guide!
1 2 3 4 5
@RoadKillWoman hey hey you can help fill this out and maybe you'll have more of a guide to switch flights soon!

(also @voidfish you should fill this out too)
@RoadKillWoman hey hey you can help fill this out and maybe you'll have more of a guide to switch flights soon!

(also @voidfish you should fill this out too)
Pinkerlocke
NJUUm2g.png
*Ahem*

Hello all! I've pinged a few people here to gather a bit more information about your events and such. If you've been pinged, it's because someone named you in their survey response and said that you may be able to provide more information. Below, I've listed all the name drops, along with the event and/or group they were mentioned for.

Information gathered from this post will directly impact the final results of the travel guide, so now's your chance to fully represent your flight! Find your name below, and you'll see your group/event. Please PM me (EldritchCrowe) with your group/event's name, but include "STG: " before it please. Otherwise, I will definitely lose track of this data.

For example, @emzynai (because they're first on the list) would PM me with the subject: "STG: The Scribbler"

What I'm looking for:

Some of you have been pinged with general information, but most of you have a specific event. All you need to do is include whatever information you might need to explain the group to someone who has never heard of it before. These responses will be put into the Sornieth Travel Guide (eventually) in order to shed some light on what goes on there!

Arcane:

@emzynai: The Scribbler
@TsarinaTorment: The Lorebrary
@BlueFox: Arcane Authors
@Jirazeil: Arcane Writer's Guild
@MythicalViper: Meteorbombing
@vainqueurs: a dominance bank (no name given)
@PheonixPonder: The Tavern & S.T.A.R.S.
@ShaneLovesCoffee: The Supernova Initiative
@Impception: Shooting Stars
@KitsuneRuna: Bounty Hunter's Guild

Earth:

@Vortex: Encyclopedia Terraria
@Dreamlight: mentoring (?)
@NorthLantern: Stone Altar
@treesponge: Hidden Gem
@Redsparrow: Earth's AFF
@clm: Hoarder's Association, Dragon dorming/boarding

Fire:

You guys need to represent! I have very few Fire responses so far...

Ice:

No specifics were given! We need more information on you guys too!

Light:

@Roccy: Familiar/Swipp trading
@*******: LGBTQ+ thread
@Jinian: Dom events
@Katreal: If you're still a dom leader (user wasn't sure if you still were)

Lightning:

You guys need to be in this spreadsheet too! I heard that's what you guys were all about!

Nature:

@ErebusValkyrie: Glade
@Wingworm: Bladewood
@Chrisondra: Something about guilds?
@Runeon: Nature's Apparel Swap 2.0
@Paleh: Everbloom Nursery

Plague:

@acheronta: Abiding Vanguard
@Bedeviled: The Altar Room
@kalhalla: Hoarder Coalition
@KingOfCrows: Army/Season of Rot
@Tox: Rainbow of Rot
@KyraG: Scrimshaw Scrawls
@PaintingFlowers: Flowers Foods
@RandomShmoe: dom raffles

Shadow:

@RedWillia: community pinglists/dom
@FalconRex121: "could probably tell you a lot about the resources in shadow... they seem to be the person to talk to"
@Zwolfoi: dominance
@ghosthymn: Shadow Mercs
@CrimsonSakura: level 25 rentals
@titherdel: STS - Shadow lair expansion program
@MangoPanda: Crescent Moon art club

Water:

@Whuffie: Gene pool
@@GryffonJoi: "thread where they give out familiars to droplets"
@MusicalMaladies: "thread to help people save up enough money to expand their lairs"
@Lionsong: food bank
@@MalyssaWisteria & @SSakuras: apparel bank

Wind:

@Panderz @tarshaan @Selah @Lykomancer @Laticat @TinyGryphon @Fletcher @shoydragon @Aireiya SUPPORT: @HalfnoteWhistle @Azaylium @Silvanuyx @Paintminion @Ookamiotoko @AkaFever: all mentioned in general about Wind and Wind dominance
@SwordMaster: Dragon Swap
@RedBirdMarie: Windsinger Wednesdays
@Meias: Soltice [sic...?] Winds
@DragonDawn: Corgi Legacy
@treblemirinlens: Rogue Squadron

Proceeds to pass out because I wrote this post at 1AM and have work in the morning
*Ahem*

Hello all! I've pinged a few people here to gather a bit more information about your events and such. If you've been pinged, it's because someone named you in their survey response and said that you may be able to provide more information. Below, I've listed all the name drops, along with the event and/or group they were mentioned for.

Information gathered from this post will directly impact the final results of the travel guide, so now's your chance to fully represent your flight! Find your name below, and you'll see your group/event. Please PM me (EldritchCrowe) with your group/event's name, but include "STG: " before it please. Otherwise, I will definitely lose track of this data.

For example, @emzynai (because they're first on the list) would PM me with the subject: "STG: The Scribbler"

What I'm looking for:

Some of you have been pinged with general information, but most of you have a specific event. All you need to do is include whatever information you might need to explain the group to someone who has never heard of it before. These responses will be put into the Sornieth Travel Guide (eventually) in order to shed some light on what goes on there!

Arcane:

@emzynai: The Scribbler
@TsarinaTorment: The Lorebrary
@BlueFox: Arcane Authors
@Jirazeil: Arcane Writer's Guild
@MythicalViper: Meteorbombing
@vainqueurs: a dominance bank (no name given)
@PheonixPonder: The Tavern & S.T.A.R.S.
@ShaneLovesCoffee: The Supernova Initiative
@Impception: Shooting Stars
@KitsuneRuna: Bounty Hunter's Guild

Earth:

@Vortex: Encyclopedia Terraria
@Dreamlight: mentoring (?)
@NorthLantern: Stone Altar
@treesponge: Hidden Gem
@Redsparrow: Earth's AFF
@clm: Hoarder's Association, Dragon dorming/boarding

Fire:

You guys need to represent! I have very few Fire responses so far...

Ice:

No specifics were given! We need more information on you guys too!

Light:

@Roccy: Familiar/Swipp trading
@*******: LGBTQ+ thread
@Jinian: Dom events
@Katreal: If you're still a dom leader (user wasn't sure if you still were)

Lightning:

You guys need to be in this spreadsheet too! I heard that's what you guys were all about!

Nature:

@ErebusValkyrie: Glade
@Wingworm: Bladewood
@Chrisondra: Something about guilds?
@Runeon: Nature's Apparel Swap 2.0
@Paleh: Everbloom Nursery

Plague:

@acheronta: Abiding Vanguard
@Bedeviled: The Altar Room
@kalhalla: Hoarder Coalition
@KingOfCrows: Army/Season of Rot
@Tox: Rainbow of Rot
@KyraG: Scrimshaw Scrawls
@PaintingFlowers: Flowers Foods
@RandomShmoe: dom raffles

Shadow:

@RedWillia: community pinglists/dom
@FalconRex121: "could probably tell you a lot about the resources in shadow... they seem to be the person to talk to"
@Zwolfoi: dominance
@ghosthymn: Shadow Mercs
@CrimsonSakura: level 25 rentals
@titherdel: STS - Shadow lair expansion program
@MangoPanda: Crescent Moon art club

Water:

@Whuffie: Gene pool
@@GryffonJoi: "thread where they give out familiars to droplets"
@MusicalMaladies: "thread to help people save up enough money to expand their lairs"
@Lionsong: food bank
@@MalyssaWisteria & @SSakuras: apparel bank

Wind:

@Panderz @tarshaan @Selah @Lykomancer @Laticat @TinyGryphon @Fletcher @shoydragon @Aireiya SUPPORT: @HalfnoteWhistle @Azaylium @Silvanuyx @Paintminion @Ookamiotoko @AkaFever: all mentioned in general about Wind and Wind dominance
@SwordMaster: Dragon Swap
@RedBirdMarie: Windsinger Wednesdays
@Meias: Soltice [sic...?] Winds
@DragonDawn: Corgi Legacy
@treblemirinlens: Rogue Squadron

Proceeds to pass out because I wrote this post at 1AM and have work in the morning
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
@EldritchCrowe
I no longer run the LGBTQ+ thread because of mental health reasons, but I know someone is hoping to pick it up again at some point! But I can give you a run-down of what it was, if that'd be useful?

Otherwise it'd probably be best to wait until the new LGBTQ+ thread is set up and ask the new co-ordinator, sorry ;;
@EldritchCrowe
I no longer run the LGBTQ+ thread because of mental health reasons, but I know someone is hoping to pick it up again at some point! But I can give you a run-down of what it was, if that'd be useful?

Otherwise it'd probably be best to wait until the new LGBTQ+ thread is set up and ask the new co-ordinator, sorry ;;
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@EldritchCrowe

Hey, I've left Wind and I'm now in Water, so I can't really help about the dragon swap, haha. You might wanna PM whoever submitted me as someone to contact.
@EldritchCrowe

Hey, I've left Wind and I'm now in Water, so I can't really help about the dragon swap, haha. You might wanna PM whoever submitted me as someone to contact.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@EldritchCrowe

Huh. I think I can manage that. Okay! :D I'll PM you in a bit
@EldritchCrowe

Huh. I think I can manage that. Okay! :D I'll PM you in a bit
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@EldritchCrowe .o. oh cool! Well...GLADE is a lair expansion program for Nature (and nests); members sign up and pay in - and we try to pay for expansions as fast as possible to get them through XD short form
@EldritchCrowe .o. oh cool! Well...GLADE is a lair expansion program for Nature (and nests); members sign up and pay in - and we try to pay for expansions as fast as possible to get them through XD short form
Glade.png
Ufo9hnS.png
I don't accept random friend requests; I'm always down to talk though!
@EldritchCrowe
I have no idea why I was pinged there? But if you want some sort of response from me about Shadow events, that will have to wait at least a week, since I'm slightly busy with our OOF raffle. On that note...

Support Shadow!

We're having a tiny spat next week with Arcane - our in-flight Hub is here and out-of-flight is linked in my signature :)

We have several games and events, organised by Shadows, and also our Art for Fodder and Raffles for OOF supporters and IF Shadows - all of them linked in the Hub in my signature
@EldritchCrowe
I have no idea why I was pinged there? But if you want some sort of response from me about Shadow events, that will have to wait at least a week, since I'm slightly busy with our OOF raffle. On that note...

Support Shadow!

We're having a tiny spat next week with Arcane - our in-flight Hub is here and out-of-flight is linked in my signature :)

We have several games and events, organised by Shadows, and also our Art for Fodder and Raffles for OOF supporters and IF Shadows - all of them linked in the Hub in my signature
JQQ3Fjt.png
@EldritchCrowe
You forgot to add the ping symbol before Paleh's name ^^
@EldritchCrowe
You forgot to add the ping symbol before Paleh's name ^^
HV5YgS7.png
I tired for Fire?
I tired for Fire?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@EldritchCrowe Hi! I do indeed run two trading threads in Light. One for trading Swipp component items to help people get the items they need to complete Swipp trades. Also the familiar trading thread where people trade familiars around to help complete their collections.

I serve as the intermediary were all the stuff passes through so the threads are very organized. Each thread has daily limits on how much a person can get per day, this way rarer items can get spread out between various people rather then one quick person trading for an entire stack. For swipp trading I do cap people off on how much is needed for an item since I intended the thread to help people get their first copy of each of the trades that swipp offers. and for familiars I dont let people trade for familiars they already have since if they have it they dont need it for their collections.

If you would like Screen Shots of how everything is organized Id be more then happy to provide them via pm =3

edit: we also have a thread for trading around baldwin items but its run by someone else since I didnt have time to run 3 trading threads lol XD
@EldritchCrowe Hi! I do indeed run two trading threads in Light. One for trading Swipp component items to help people get the items they need to complete Swipp trades. Also the familiar trading thread where people trade familiars around to help complete their collections.

I serve as the intermediary were all the stuff passes through so the threads are very organized. Each thread has daily limits on how much a person can get per day, this way rarer items can get spread out between various people rather then one quick person trading for an entire stack. For swipp trading I do cap people off on how much is needed for an item since I intended the thread to help people get their first copy of each of the trades that swipp offers. and for familiars I dont let people trade for familiars they already have since if they have it they dont need it for their collections.

If you would like Screen Shots of how everything is organized Id be more then happy to provide them via pm =3

edit: we also have a thread for trading around baldwin items but its run by someone else since I didnt have time to run 3 trading threads lol XD
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
1 2 3 4 5