Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair clearance; message offers! (1 G1)
My lair is filling up, and I'm in need of treasure; I've got quite a few that I've bred that I would like to see go to a forever lair. All dragons past Aaru are available to buy (or trade for.) Take a look at my lair and see what you think. I have no idea what to put these guys out there for, so shoot me some messages and haggle. Also taking breeding requests. :P Some notable dragons from this sale: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295461/29546042_350.png[/img] An un-bred G1 female Nocturne with ghostly/vampiric coloration. Tertiary (pink) might be a little funky. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294887/29488635_350.png[/img] Tiger-noodle. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301826/30182591_350.png[/img] Bling.
My lair is filling up, and I'm in need of treasure; I've got quite a few that I've bred that I would like to see go to a forever lair. All dragons past Aaru are available to buy (or trade for.) Take a look at my lair and see what you think. I have no idea what to put these guys out there for, so shoot me some messages and haggle. Also taking breeding requests. :P

Some notable dragons from this sale:

29546042_350.png

An un-bred G1 female Nocturne with ghostly/vampiric coloration. Tertiary (pink) might be a little funky.

29488635_350.png
Tiger-noodle.

30182591_350.png
Bling.
@Galanor

What would you want for the leafy girl? :0 her colors are gorgous
@Galanor

What would you want for the leafy girl? :0 her colors are gorgous
WDPocj4.png
@Galanor
Just so you know, "progen" is used to describe your Progenitors, the two G1 dragons you get when you join. Other G1 dragons are just called G1s, not progens, as progens can't be exchanged to other players. Those two are lovely though!
@Galanor
Just so you know, "progen" is used to describe your Progenitors, the two G1 dragons you get when you join. Other G1 dragons are just called G1s, not progens, as progens can't be exchanged to other players. Those two are lovely though!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@balthy Oh, thanks for letting me know. I'm not familiar with all the terms and stuff, haha. I don't do much on the forums. I'll change it. :P

@Cryolophosaurus I love your username; one of my favorite dinosaurs! Also, uhh... I have no idea what she'd be worth, but I've seen similar ones going for around... 30k?
@balthy Oh, thanks for letting me know. I'm not familiar with all the terms and stuff, haha. I don't do much on the forums. I'll change it. :P

@Cryolophosaurus I love your username; one of my favorite dinosaurs! Also, uhh... I have no idea what she'd be worth, but I've seen similar ones going for around... 30k?
@Galanor

Ah, thank you! Is it okay if you hold her for a bit? I've only got 20k right now and would love her. i've already scried up gene combos whoops
@Galanor

Ah, thank you! Is it okay if you hold her for a bit? I've only got 20k right now and would love her. i've already scried up gene combos whoops
WDPocj4.png
@Cryolophosaurus Sure! Consider her held.
@Cryolophosaurus Sure! Consider her held.