Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Golden Bantam Fangar Familiars
1 2 3 4 5
@solknots: still buying?
@solknots: still buying?
IMG_0247.jpg
@Rogue yes :) what are you looking for?
@Rogue yes :) what are you looking for?
:SHAKES!:

I MUST HAVE THAT DOUBLE ROSE SNAPPY!

If he is available? >_>

:dangles bantam:

@solknots
:SHAKES!:

I MUST HAVE THAT DOUBLE ROSE SNAPPY!

If he is available? >_>

:dangles bantam:

@solknots
@solknots
Can i get that triple obsidian wildclaw for it?
@solknots
Can i get that triple obsidian wildclaw for it?
@HiddenMica but i loves himmmm ;_____; he makes no sense and i love itty

@Ravenn he's on hold for someone who's making payments - sorry my friend. anyone on the middle line on the 4th page or anyone on the last page
@HiddenMica but i loves himmmm ;_____; he makes no sense and i love itty

@Ravenn he's on hold for someone who's making payments - sorry my friend. anyone on the middle line on the 4th page or anyone on the last page
@solknots: gems or treasure. :) Or gene scrolls!
@solknots: gems or treasure. :) Or gene scrolls!
IMG_0247.jpg
@Rogue 200gems?
@Rogue 200gems?
@solknots: the cheapest on the AH is 400 gems, so i'll only go as low as 390 gems :)
@solknots: the cheapest on the AH is 400 gems, so i'll only go as low as 390 gems :)
IMG_0247.jpg
@solknots
I can sell you mine :) How much treasure would you be willing to give me for it though?
@solknots
I can sell you mine :) How much treasure would you be willing to give me for it though?
XHxgasI.gif
@TimeShadow hey! I'm offering 200gems each :) the prices on the AH have been steadily decreasing as days go by. I can't offer treasure at the moment but I have familiars I can swap as well :)
@TimeShadow hey! I'm offering 200gems each :) the prices on the AH have been steadily decreasing as days go by. I can't offer treasure at the moment but I have familiars I can swap as well :)
1 2 3 4 5