Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Teaside Art Shop | USD [OPEN]
[center] Hello and welcome to my shop! It's a little plain right now, but I'll be fixing it up over time! [b]General Information[/b] [LIST] [*]Depending on my workload, once we settle the details, I should have your commission done within [b]one week[/b]. Feel free to check in one me if you want to see how things are going! [*]I'll draw OCs and fanart! I will work without reference for OCs, but please note that I will charge a small fee. [*]For sketches, payment will be required before I send you the final image. For colored pieces, I will request payment once you approve of the initial sketch. [*]USD payments will be requested through [i]Paypal invoices[/i], so I'll need your email in PM once we confirm the commission details! [*]Backgrounds cost extra--let me know if you want something, though, and we can discuss it! [/LIST] [b]Slots:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [/LIST] ----- [b][size=4]Styles:[/size][/b] [b]Rough Digital Sketches:[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/ee33be90a22b84e5439b24a0c5a0e29f/tumblr_oto8tjqDJ21sxk6o5o1_1280.png[/img] Colored gradient background of your choice! Bust: $5 Waist-up: $7 Full body: $10 [b]Copic Illustration:[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/4c2d34c47bf9e6566e746992ff597a36/tumblr_opn1ykBhfq1sxk6o5o1_1280.png[/img] [url=http://teasidesketches.tumblr.com/archive/filter-by/photo]My tumblr[/url] for more examples! Bust: $35 Waist-up: $55 Full body: $70 [b]I'll add more as I have more options available![/b] ----- [b]How To Order:[/b] Ping me with the order form below! [quote name="Order Form"] [b]Username: [/b] [b]Style:[/b] Pick your commission type! [b]Reference:[/b] Please provide whatever references you think necessary! [b]Extra:[/b] Any other details you think I might need--personality, any story that you think is relevant, whatever you'd like me to know! Also, if you order a digital sketch, if you have a preference for the colors I use, then let me know here, too! [/quote] [/center]
Hello and welcome to my shop! It's a little plain right now, but I'll be fixing it up over time!
General Information
  • Depending on my workload, once we settle the details, I should have your commission done within one week. Feel free to check in one me if you want to see how things are going!
  • I'll draw OCs and fanart! I will work without reference for OCs, but please note that I will charge a small fee.
  • For sketches, payment will be required before I send you the final image. For colored pieces, I will request payment once you approve of the initial sketch.
  • USD payments will be requested through Paypal invoices, so I'll need your email in PM once we confirm the commission details!
  • Backgrounds cost extra--let me know if you want something, though, and we can discuss it!
Slots:
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open

Styles:

Rough Digital Sketches:
tumblr_oto8tjqDJ21sxk6o5o1_1280.png
Colored gradient background of your choice!
Bust: $5
Waist-up: $7
Full body: $10

Copic Illustration:
tumblr_opn1ykBhfq1sxk6o5o1_1280.png
My tumblr for more examples!
Bust: $35
Waist-up: $55
Full body: $70

I'll add more as I have more options available!

How To Order:
Ping me with the order form below!
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Style: Pick your commission type!
Reference: Please provide whatever references you think necessary!
Extra: Any other details you think I might need--personality, any story that you think is relevant, whatever you'd like me to know! Also, if you order a digital sketch, if you have a preference for the colors I use, then let me know here, too!
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
@mana Oooh, how lovely! (and Princess Tutu as an example, how can you go wrong? <3) Do you mind holding a slot til tonight? I'm on mobile atm, but I'd love to order one! :D
@mana Oooh, how lovely! (and Princess Tutu as an example, how can you go wrong? <3) Do you mind holding a slot til tonight? I'm on mobile atm, but I'd love to order one! :D
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt Of course! I'll hold a slot for you, just let me know when you have your request together! ^^
@lightningpelt Of course! I'll hold a slot for you, just let me know when you have your request together! ^^
bump~
bump~