Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Payday 2?
Hi! Just wondering if anyone else is playing this game and wants to talk about it, about strategies during specific heists or good weapons and mods combinations and etc...

Also me and my friend are looking for people to play with. We only play for fun though, so if someone screams and rage because we goofed up a mission, we won't play with that person for long. If you are interested in playing with other people, and don't rage too much while playing video games, then please let me or Skorente know. Thank you. c:
Hi! Just wondering if anyone else is playing this game and wants to talk about it, about strategies during specific heists or good weapons and mods combinations and etc...

Also me and my friend are looking for people to play with. We only play for fun though, so if someone screams and rage because we goofed up a mission, we won't play with that person for long. If you are interested in playing with other people, and don't rage too much while playing video games, then please let me or Skorente know. Thank you. c:
I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
Like my friend said, we're looking for other people to play Payday 2 with us in hopes of finding fun and an easier time with some jobs (Framing Frame and the really stealthy ones), along with allowing both us and whoever we play with learn a little from one another. If anyone's interested, again, notify me or CarolusRex, and we'll be happy to welcome people into jobs and vice-versa.
Like my friend said, we're looking for other people to play Payday 2 with us in hopes of finding fun and an easier time with some jobs (Framing Frame and the really stealthy ones), along with allowing both us and whoever we play with learn a little from one another. If anyone's interested, again, notify me or CarolusRex, and we'll be happy to welcome people into jobs and vice-versa.
ckc8BLS.png
I don't see the problem with waking up underneath a snowdrift. Think of it as simple camouflage!