Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Possible Fairgrounds Issue
I don't know about others, but I can't seem to connect to any of the games except for Higher or Lower. They would start to load and then stop, and clicking on the alternate link doesn't help. This only became an issue after the maintenance.
I don't know about others, but I can't seem to connect to any of the games except for Higher or Lower. They would start to load and then stop, and clicking on the alternate link doesn't help. This only became an issue after the maintenance.
Hello @Vala, they've recently discovered that players using TrendMicro or are logging in on school/work connections are having problems with the Fairgrounds and Coliseum. They are working on this.

Are you using either of these?
Hello @Vala, they've recently discovered that players using TrendMicro or are logging in on school/work connections are having problems with the Fairgrounds and Coliseum. They are working on this.

Are you using either of these?
coffee. need coffee.
I'm not using any of those(I'm at home on my laptop) and I have the same problem too. It has only been an issue since the maintenance.
I'm not using any of those(I'm at home on my laptop) and I have the same problem too. It has only been an issue since the maintenance.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@twitchy

Home laptop and home network.
@twitchy

Home laptop and home network.
I am also suffering this annoyance. I am on my laptop at home on Google Chrome. This never happened before the needed shut down to get rid of whoever jacked a staff account thing.

Also I'm seeing the same could not connect to game server issue in Coliseum...which is kind of a downer.
I am also suffering this annoyance. I am on my laptop at home on Google Chrome. This never happened before the needed shut down to get rid of whoever jacked a staff account thing.

Also I'm seeing the same could not connect to game server issue in Coliseum...which is kind of a downer.
I'm still having this problem. I thought maybe with the global password reset and fixes that it would work again but nope.

Also I checked the Coli and that is down for me as well.

(Same as before Home network and Laptop. I use Google Chrome to browse FR if that matters.)
I'm still having this problem. I thought maybe with the global password reset and fixes that it would work again but nope.

Also I checked the Coli and that is down for me as well.

(Same as before Home network and Laptop. I use Google Chrome to browse FR if that matters.)
f5IQTkD.png
Have all of you logged out, reset your password, and logged back in? If so, have you cleared your cache?
Have all of you logged out, reset your password, and logged back in? If so, have you cleared your cache?
@Gryphonlady
I had forgotten to clear my cache but even now that I've done that it still doesn't work. It goes most of the way loading and then just stalls and times out before going all the way through. Even using the Alt link doesn't help.
@Gryphonlady
I had forgotten to clear my cache but even now that I've done that it still doesn't work. It goes most of the way loading and then just stalls and times out before going all the way through. Even using the Alt link doesn't help.
f5IQTkD.png
I have not been able to get on coli since FR resumed from the long maintaince. Only game accessible is High/low for me in faire. I also have none of the mod. mentioned things with my computer.
I have not been able to get on coli since FR resumed from the long maintaince. Only game accessible is High/low for me in faire. I also have none of the mod. mentioned things with my computer.
I can now play the games again. Still unsure as to what the problem was though.
I can now play the games again. Still unsure as to what the problem was though.