Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46
YES SIR

CELEBRATING AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, SIR
YES SIR

CELEBRATING AT MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, SIR
1I2Zxcd.png
MeepWing
she/they pronuns - intp - aspie - +3 fr time - trash
WOW those skins and accents are LIT. I want all of them.
WOW those skins and accents are LIT. I want all of them.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Oh, these are some GORGEOUS skins and accents this holiday! I want so many of them this time around!

We need to get links to the honorable mentions imo.
Oh, these are some GORGEOUS skins and accents this holiday! I want so many of them this time around!

We need to get links to the honorable mentions imo.
If you're responding to me please ping me! Even better would be to PM me the page the post is on if it's a lengthy thread!
Yay!!
Yay!!
[center]I think people are being a little unfair to the [b]Highland Scavenger[/b] I see some of called it plain, yes if you compare it to the detail of the [b]Starlight Cloak[/b], or [b]Hewn Philosopher's Veil[/b]. The the cloak part of the Highland is plain, no detailing and a solid colour. But there is also a mask, headpiece, Chest-piece, and the stuff that the gear it is carrying. Something that has been put together in a scorching desert to protect the dragon from the sun, sandstorms and Thunderstorms, and being able to carry things scavenged around the land. It has more going on that the [b]Boneyard Tatters[/b], though granted that is a few years old [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23584&xt=dressing.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1792&xt=dressing.png[/img] It also has more happening than the [b]Chillspike Collar[/b] or [b]Moonglow Thorns[/b] I do agree somewhat with some of the other issues people are having about the Skins/Accents, such as the Lightning Flight ones now pretty much being about robotic parts. Or how the Skins/Accents are starting to feel repetitive. Though that isn't surprising given how many festivals there has been things will repeat.[/center]
I think people are being a little unfair to the Highland Scavenger

I see some of called it plain, yes if you compare it to the detail of the Starlight Cloak, or Hewn Philosopher's Veil. The the cloak part of the Highland is plain, no detailing and a solid colour. But there is also a mask, headpiece, Chest-piece, and the stuff that the gear it is carrying.

Something that has been put together in a scorching desert to protect the dragon from the sun, sandstorms and Thunderstorms, and being able to carry things scavenged around the land.

It has more going on that the Boneyard Tatters, though granted that is a few years old
dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=23584&xt=dressing.pngdummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1792&xt=dressing.png

It also has more happening than the Chillspike Collar or Moonglow Thorns

I do agree somewhat with some of the other issues people are having about the Skins/Accents,
such as the Lightning Flight ones now pretty much being about robotic parts.
Or how the Skins/Accents are starting to feel repetitive. Though that isn't surprising given how many festivals there has been things will repeat.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Happy Thundercrack carnival everyone!
Happy Thundercrack carnival everyone!
tumblr_lmzotqor5s1qg9aa7.gif
hot DANG look at that apparel
hot DANG look at that apparel
CYT4VFx.png
Whee, it's here! Lookit all the really nice accents/skins, I guess this time of year makes all the good cyberpunk/steampunk artists "GET TO WORK!", as the Stormcatcher would say! HAPPY CARNIVAL! :D
Whee, it's here! Lookit all the really nice accents/skins, I guess this time of year makes all the good cyberpunk/steampunk artists "GET TO WORK!", as the Stormcatcher would say! HAPPY CARNIVAL! :D
YEA!!! not finding any chests been hours ): but still amazing
YEA!!! not finding any chests been hours ): but still amazing
Lighting 407Ohsj.png
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale! Everything looks awesome.
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale! Everything looks awesome.
tumblr_ose700Yddk1rmeezao9_r1_400.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46