Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Needing Two PC's
Hello!

As the title shows, im looking for Two Possibly Pearl Catchers Male and Female, basics needed but will take any that have genes on'em.

But heres the thing, im looking for

Primary Gene:Basic
Primary Color: Radioactive
Secondary Gene: Basic
Secondary Color:Cyan
Tertiary Gene:Basic
Tertiary Color:Sapphire

I couldn't find any on the AH, so im hoping to snag someone who might have'em <3 If i can get two, Male and Female PC's with those colors id be able to make my Dream pair, Let me Know prices as well please and thank you! ^-^
Hello!

As the title shows, im looking for Two Possibly Pearl Catchers Male and Female, basics needed but will take any that have genes on'em.

But heres the thing, im looking for

Primary Gene:Basic
Primary Color: Radioactive
Secondary Gene: Basic
Secondary Color:Cyan
Tertiary Gene:Basic
Tertiary Color:Sapphire

I couldn't find any on the AH, so im hoping to snag someone who might have'em <3 If i can get two, Male and Female PC's with those colors id be able to make my Dream pair, Let me Know prices as well please and thank you! ^-^
boop
boop
@SoulEater45 I'e just done a quick search and there have only ever been 2 dragons hatched with that colour combo - and both of them are fully gened and seem to have good loving homes.

You might need to look at getting pairs of close colours and trying to breed he combo you are after?
@SoulEater45 I'e just done a quick search and there have only ever been 2 dragons hatched with that colour combo - and both of them are fully gened and seem to have good loving homes.

You might need to look at getting pairs of close colours and trying to breed he combo you are after?
I could try that ^^ Im not all that new to this game, but i still am finding my way threw it XD but thank you!
I could try that ^^ Im not all that new to this game, but i still am finding my way threw it XD but thank you!