Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pay What You Want: New Babs
1 2 3
Bump
Bump
@Leafyyawn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33224415] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332245/33224415_350.png[/img] [/url] Can you do 20kt for this cutie (I'm kinnda broke right now)
@Leafyyawn

33224415_350.png

Can you do 20kt for this cutie (I'm kinnda broke right now)
Lichtdrache.gif
@Aquastargirl123 of course!! I'll set up a cr!
@Aquastargirl123 of course!! I'll set up a cr!
Bump
Bump
@leafyyawn I'll give you 20,000 for Katya
@leafyyawn I'll give you 20,000 for Katya
@TheTsarOfSarcasm Sounds good! I'll set up a cr!
@TheTsarOfSarcasm Sounds good! I'll set up a cr!
Polaris is gorgeous! I've got 45kt on hand to offer right now. Would that be an alright price for you?
Polaris is gorgeous! I've got 45kt on hand to offer right now. Would that be an alright price for you?
@snasundertale Ahh I'm really sorry! I actually had decided against selling Polaris because I remembered she was bred by a close friend and I was still very attached to her, and I took her off the auction house but I forgot to take her off of the list here ;v;! I'll give you a discount on any other dragon in the list for your trouble! And since I'm already giving out discounts to people who just joined this month, you can pick any other dragon on the list (except for maybe Nassau) and i'll give it to you for basically free! Once again I'm very sorry!!
@snasundertale Ahh I'm really sorry! I actually had decided against selling Polaris because I remembered she was bred by a close friend and I was still very attached to her, and I took her off the auction house but I forgot to take her off of the list here ;v;! I'll give you a discount on any other dragon in the list for your trouble! And since I'm already giving out discounts to people who just joined this month, you can pick any other dragon on the list (except for maybe Nassau) and i'll give it to you for basically free! Once again I'm very sorry!!
@leafyyawn That's absolutely fine! No hard feelings at all :) I'm glad you realized before it was too late.

It's pretty late here so I'm going to go to bed, but I'll be sure to go through the list tomorrow and make an offer then. Thanks!
@leafyyawn That's absolutely fine! No hard feelings at all :) I'm glad you realized before it was too late.

It's pretty late here so I'm going to go to bed, but I'll be sure to go through the list tomorrow and make an offer then. Thanks!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3