Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Remember the old Days...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="DiamondNoodles" date=2017-07-14 19:04:44] When eliminates were less than 100k......... [/quote] Boy do i miss that :,D Anyone remember Stormcatcher's office party?
DiamondNoodles wrote on 2017-07-14:
When eliminates were less than 100k.........
Boy do i miss that :,D

Anyone remember Stormcatcher's office party?
466w8yC.png
[quote name="DiamondNoodles" date=2017-07-14 19:04:44] When eliminates were less than 100k......... [/quote] RIP Also- no ghostlight, redrock, or volcanic vents, training fields were a lot less pretty, sylvan was [i]really[/i] expensive, etc. Not that old of a player haha.
DiamondNoodles wrote on 2017-07-14:
When eliminates were less than 100k.........
RIP

Also- no ghostlight, redrock, or volcanic vents, training fields were a lot less pretty, sylvan was really expensive, etc. Not that old of a player haha.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
I remember when the Swipp stand only had one trade at a time >__>
I remember when the Swipp stand only had one trade at a time >__>
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
When dragons regularly and normally went for around 100k...
When dragons regularly and normally went for around 100k...
birkinweskerfr.png
KS items on AH for like 200k
KS items on AH for like 200k
Rusted Crown
Imperial were 1mil each.
I sold my first but he was a purple/tomato for 600k
Imperial were 1mil each.
I sold my first but he was a purple/tomato for 600k
jfLmvwf.jpg
a d v e n t u r e m o d e
a d v e n t u r e m o d e
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
I remember I had a Bonehelm, Crown, Cloud Wings, and Golden Idol from the Kickstarter.
I remember having Speedy and the Akirbeak. Sunshaser jewlery.

and i hate myself every day for just GIVING THEM AWAY because i thought i'd never use them

or not thinking the sprites would be gone forever and only getting one of each
not even getting the ice sprite but thank the gods someone kind gifted me a spare

basically i hate past me and i wish i could slap her
I remember I had a Bonehelm, Crown, Cloud Wings, and Golden Idol from the Kickstarter.
I remember having Speedy and the Akirbeak. Sunshaser jewlery.

and i hate myself every day for just GIVING THEM AWAY because i thought i'd never use them

or not thinking the sprites would be gone forever and only getting one of each
not even getting the ice sprite but thank the gods someone kind gifted me a spare

basically i hate past me and i wish i could slap her
I06KedT.gif
Not that old myself, but Glimmer was new, no Ghostlight Ruins, Crystal Pools, Volcanic Vents or Redrock Cove. Oh and the old Training Fields. And the only bosses were in the Rainsong Jungle, Mire, Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. No vistas. No bosses in Harpy's Roost. Eliminates under 200kt. Cheaper Sprites. At one point I've had enough treasure to buy a Speedy but thought 'nah, this lil' dude's gonna drop from a chest' xc No dressing room. G:t ratio of 1: 600. No Baldwin genes and no Bogsneaks. And there wasNaomi's reign.
Not that old myself, but Glimmer was new, no Ghostlight Ruins, Crystal Pools, Volcanic Vents or Redrock Cove. Oh and the old Training Fields. And the only bosses were in the Rainsong Jungle, Mire, Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. No vistas. No bosses in Harpy's Roost. Eliminates under 200kt. Cheaper Sprites. At one point I've had enough treasure to buy a Speedy but thought 'nah, this lil' dude's gonna drop from a chest' xc No dressing room. G:t ratio of 1: 600. No Baldwin genes and no Bogsneaks. And there wasNaomi's reign.
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
I remember seeing the golden idol familiar and thinking 'who would ever want that, its just a statue' :) I also remember getting SUPER EXCITED, and feeling SUPER PROUD that i could afford a triple white coatl with a single gene that i gifted to a friend. now a days i'd exalt a dragon like that without even thinking unless it was g1. 8'D
I remember seeing the golden idol familiar and thinking 'who would ever want that, its just a statue' :) I also remember getting SUPER EXCITED, and feeling SUPER PROUD that i could afford a triple white coatl with a single gene that i gifted to a friend. now a days i'd exalt a dragon like that without even thinking unless it was g1. 8'D
YtTJqkQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8