Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | gone
Hello, welcome to FR! I'm giving away some dragons here, most of which have been with me for a LONG time. I'd love to see them receive more love in the lair of someone new!
That being said, these are not intended to be fodder, so please don't turn around and exalt them or sell them right away. Exalting means the dragon leaves your lair and the game forever, so if you ever do decide to go that route please be sure it's what you really want.

To claim a dragon, please post below saying the number I have assigned the dragon you want!

THE DRAGONS:

1) ---

2) ---

3) ---

4) ---
Hello, welcome to FR! I'm giving away some dragons here, most of which have been with me for a LONG time. I'd love to see them receive more love in the lair of someone new!
That being said, these are not intended to be fodder, so please don't turn around and exalt them or sell them right away. Exalting means the dragon leaves your lair and the game forever, so if you ever do decide to go that route please be sure it's what you really want.

To claim a dragon, please post below saying the number I have assigned the dragon you want!

THE DRAGONS:

1) ---

2) ---

3) ---

4) ---
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

Hello, could I have #1, please? Thank you very much!
@softbun

Hello, could I have #1, please? Thank you very much!
@Novica sure, he's coming your way!
@Novica sure, he's coming your way!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun

Could I have #4 please?
@softbun

Could I have #4 please?
@SilverArtemis I'm sorry, but I'm only giving dragons out to users who joined this week's registration window. Your profile says you joined back in October 2016, so I'm sorry but I'd rather give newer users a chance.
@SilverArtemis I'm sorry, but I'm only giving dragons out to users who joined this week's registration window. Your profile says you joined back in October 2016, so I'm sorry but I'd rather give newer users a chance.
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun can i please have number four?
@softbun can i please have number four?
plnseeeeeeeevplpslr itdrdSJ.gif
ollie
20 | he/him | fr+4
oHdGIvq.gif
@softbun #2 please?
@softbun #2 please?
orUY8gE.png
@Woomee @Heavenlyx sending them over!
@Woomee @Heavenlyx sending them over!
by-Joydom-FR.png
@softbun May I adopt #3, Kyan?
@softbun May I adopt #3, Kyan?
wv77d1.jpg
@Sainaut absolutely, I'll send him over!
@Sainaut absolutely, I'll send him over!
by-Joydom-FR.png