Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The I Hate Baldwin Club
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Nepticulidae" date=2017-07-12 14:05:26] GIVE ME SOMETHING OTHER THANA ORANGE GOO >:C [/quote] OR YELLOW GOO
Nepticulidae wrote on 2017-07-12:
GIVE ME SOMETHING OTHER THANA ORANGE GOO >:C

OR YELLOW GOO
XOxv5KE.png
@cottosweeper

Ya got my name wrong, anyways he's currently my least favorite dragon so i like to pretend he's nothing but 2 floating pieces of apparel.
@cottosweeper

Ya got my name wrong, anyways he's currently my least favorite dragon so i like to pretend he's nothing but 2 floating pieces of apparel.
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
I had a friend who spent literal days trying to get one red; she got a bunch of green and one blue. Eventually, I think she just AHed it.

Meanwhile, you have me over here yelling at Baldwin for making us give up living creatures in order to make material. I mean, come on, /seriously?/
I had a friend who spent literal days trying to get one red; she got a bunch of green and one blue. Eventually, I think she just AHed it.

Meanwhile, you have me over here yelling at Baldwin for making us give up living creatures in order to make material. I mean, come on, /seriously?/
[quote name="TatiPyrope" date=2017-07-13 12:49:03] I had a friend who spent literal days trying to get one red; she got a bunch of green and one blue. Eventually, I think she just AHed it. Meanwhile, you have me over here yelling at Baldwin for making us give up living creatures in order to make material. I mean, come on, /seriously?/ [/quote] @TatiPyrope: Actually, one of the admins have said that only part of the familiar is used (and by part I mean a scale, a feather, a piece of fur, etc.), and that it is set free afterwards :D
TatiPyrope wrote on 2017-07-13:

@TatiPyrope:

Actually, one of the admins have said that only part of the familiar is used (and by part I mean a scale, a feather, a piece of fur, etc.), and that it is set free afterwards :D
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
Tfw you get everything but the color you actually need
Tfw you get everything but the color you actually need
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Balwin. I need your things. They so pretty. But all you do is pester me. AAAAAHHH STAHP
Balwin. I need your things. They so pretty. But all you do is pester me. AAAAAHHH STAHP
PNhCr3l.png
[quote name="MonochromeSilver" date=2017-07-13 13:04:30] [quote name="TatiPyrope" date=2017-07-13 12:49:03] I had a friend who spent literal days trying to get one red; she got a bunch of green and one blue. Eventually, I think she just AHed it. Meanwhile, you have me over here yelling at Baldwin for making us give up living creatures in order to make material. I mean, come on, /seriously?/ [/quote] @TatiPyrope: Actually, one of the admins have said that only part of the familiar is used (and by part I mean a scale, a feather, a piece of fur, etc.), and that it is set free afterwards :D [/quote] I feel better now, knowing that Baldwin is an activist. But either way, Baldwin constantly giving you rarer colors than you need... Gets kinda annoying; I just save it all in the hoard, though.
MonochromeSilver wrote on 2017-07-13:
TatiPyrope wrote on 2017-07-13:

@TatiPyrope:

Actually, one of the admins have said that only part of the familiar is used (and by part I mean a scale, a feather, a piece of fur, etc.), and that it is set free afterwards :D

I feel better now, knowing that Baldwin is an activist.
But either way, Baldwin constantly giving you rarer colors than you need...
Gets kinda annoying; I just save it all in the hoard, though.
give me my godforsaken red ooze, you monster
give me my godforsaken red ooze, you monster
+2 hours server time!
[quote name="anika" date=2017-07-12 19:23:36] Baldwin may be annoying, but a world without Baldwin would be a world in which I am significantly poorer. So even if he gives me the wrong colors of stuff... I do have to love the guy for keeping my wallet fat. [/quote] I LOVE Baldwin. Also glad to know I'm not the only one getting Baldwin rich, haha! Got [i]real[/i] tied of coli grinding. >:|
anika wrote on 2017-07-12:
Baldwin may be annoying, but a world without Baldwin would be a world in which I am significantly poorer. So even if he gives me the wrong colors of stuff... I do have to love the guy for keeping my wallet fat.

I LOVE Baldwin. Also glad to know I'm not the only one getting Baldwin rich, haha! Got real tied of coli grinding. >:|
Baldwin has not been kind.
Baldwin has not been kind.
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
1 2 3 4