Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How Are You?
1 2
Simple; I just want to know how youre doing!

Post edited by @Barbie to be in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
Simple; I just want to know how youre doing!

Post edited by @Barbie to be in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
Sad, I have to leave Ohio tomorrow to go back to stinky 'ol Florida after visiting with my grandparents.
Sad, I have to leave Ohio tomorrow to go back to stinky 'ol Florida after visiting with my grandparents.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
meh
meh
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
I'm doing pretty whale.
I'm doing pretty whale.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
I'm finishing up my finals week for summer school. So stressed as hell xD Huge test tomorrow morning, then Friday at 3 pm my take home final for my second class is due
I'm finishing up my finals week for summer school. So stressed as hell xD Huge test tomorrow morning, then Friday at 3 pm my take home final for my second class is due
mmshopp_zps7xgwuy1t.png
I'm getting by! I somehow got all my reading done tonight so I'm working on accents, and I'm excited about these ones so far. How 'bout yourself?
I'm getting by! I somehow got all my reading done tonight so I'm working on accents, and I'm excited about these ones so far. How 'bout yourself?
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
Well, besides that fact I want to jump in front of a semi.... I'm just doing just dandy
Well, besides that fact I want to jump in front of a semi.... I'm just doing just dandy
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
i'm ok but also vibrating anxiously bc I joined the Shadow discord and im terrible at social interaction and three people have welcomed me what do i do with this. but im drawing so that's chill
i'm ok but also vibrating anxiously bc I joined the Shadow discord and im terrible at social interaction and three people have welcomed me what do i do with this. but im drawing so that's chill
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
Bleh, I could be better, I could be worse :/ I mean, I'll live...
Bleh, I could be better, I could be worse :/ I mean, I'll live...
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
my teeth hurt and im having major art block. otherwise, im actually not too bad.
my teeth hurt and im having major art block. otherwise, im actually not too bad.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
1 2