Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spoopy ghost rp?
Heyo! I haven't roleplayed in a while, and recently realized that I'd really like to start again. I don't have a particular AU I want to RP in, but I'm really in a 1x1 ghost rp mood. Maybe a ghost and medium end up with an unlikely friendship or somethin? c:

I really don't like one liners and will always try to match the length of my rp reply with the length of yours if not longer.

I'm not sure exactly what to describe my writing level as. If you want an example, I can give you one I've already wrtitten. If you're interested, reply here and I'll message you if I'm interested too! I'm in Pacific time btw. c: Thanks for looking~
Heyo! I haven't roleplayed in a while, and recently realized that I'd really like to start again. I don't have a particular AU I want to RP in, but I'm really in a 1x1 ghost rp mood. Maybe a ghost and medium end up with an unlikely friendship or somethin? c:

I really don't like one liners and will always try to match the length of my rp reply with the length of yours if not longer.

I'm not sure exactly what to describe my writing level as. If you want an example, I can give you one I've already wrtitten. If you're interested, reply here and I'll message you if I'm interested too! I'm in Pacific time btw. c: Thanks for looking~
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
@Mime

Question: Ghost and Medium? What's a medium or is that a person?
@Mime

Question: Ghost and Medium? What's a medium or is that a person?
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
@wolfspell A medium is another name for someone who can/claims to be able to see and communicate with spirits/ghosts. :)
@wolfspell A medium is another name for someone who can/claims to be able to see and communicate with spirits/ghosts. :)
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
Ohh, sounds interesting. I have a ghost character, but she isnt really developed enought thatd Id use her in a rp. I do have a witch sort of character that could be the medium though.

Do you have any ideas for a sort of plot or story? Or a setting? Ill gladly throw some ideas around too if youd be interested in rp'ing with me!

Heres a bit about how I roleplay:
- I write about 2-3 paragraphs per response
- I try and reply 2-3 times a day
- I make an effort to use correct grammar and spelling
- If romance is included, I only do lgbt+ relationships
@Mime
Ohh, sounds interesting. I have a ghost character, but she isnt really developed enought thatd Id use her in a rp. I do have a witch sort of character that could be the medium though.

Do you have any ideas for a sort of plot or story? Or a setting? Ill gladly throw some ideas around too if youd be interested in rp'ing with me!

Heres a bit about how I roleplay:
- I write about 2-3 paragraphs per response
- I try and reply 2-3 times a day
- I make an effort to use correct grammar and spelling
- If romance is included, I only do lgbt+ relationships
@Mime
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif