Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sold
Hey, I got an eliminate to drop. I have crazy luck, apparently.

For those that don't know, Eliminate is one of the key battle stones you need if you want to do coli grinding. A majority of the money and important items on this site is achieved from the coliseum. The issue is, they're extremely expensive and hard to come by.

I remember how much of a challenge it was to scrounge up 350k for an eliminate, now I can make that no problem so it's of little use to me now.

For people who have made their accounts less than 3 months ago, you can buy this eliminate off of me for 200kt. I know that's still a lot, but it's 150kt less than you'd have to make to buy it off the Auction House.

If you're in Arcane, and a newbie, you can buy it for 150kt instead of 200kt

I will not accept collateral to buy it in advance, but I can put it on hold for you for up to a week if you need time to make the money. After a week it will go back on sale.

Please, respect the intention of this sale and do not resell the Eliminate or use an alt to buy it from me.

If you don't have the money and really need this, I recommend getting a friend to send you the treasure.
Hey, I got an eliminate to drop. I have crazy luck, apparently.

For those that don't know, Eliminate is one of the key battle stones you need if you want to do coli grinding. A majority of the money and important items on this site is achieved from the coliseum. The issue is, they're extremely expensive and hard to come by.

I remember how much of a challenge it was to scrounge up 350k for an eliminate, now I can make that no problem so it's of little use to me now.

For people who have made their accounts less than 3 months ago, you can buy this eliminate off of me for 200kt. I know that's still a lot, but it's 150kt less than you'd have to make to buy it off the Auction House.

If you're in Arcane, and a newbie, you can buy it for 150kt instead of 200kt

I will not accept collateral to buy it in advance, but I can put it on hold for you for up to a week if you need time to make the money. After a week it will go back on sale.

Please, respect the intention of this sale and do not resell the Eliminate or use an alt to buy it from me.

If you don't have the money and really need this, I recommend getting a friend to send you the treasure.
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
bump
bump
@libertene Here you go!
@libertene Here you go!
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
Hello, may i buy?
Hello, may i buy?
Not a newbie but bless you child.
Not a newbie but bless you child.
ZMmDKc3.gif
By Chee#47514
@libertene yep! I'll go ahead and send you a CR
@libertene yep! I'll go ahead and send you a CR
@libertene I've sent the crossroads but I need to do something that will take me away from my computer, so I might not reply for a while. Don't worry if it takes me a long time to accept your trade request
@libertene I've sent the crossroads but I need to do something that will take me away from my computer, so I might not reply for a while. Don't worry if it takes me a long time to accept your trade request