Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - complete
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 124 125
@Thoracosaurus
Apologies, I have not done PA's before, so I am not sure if I am to ping you, hopefully I am doing this right!
@Thoracosaurus
Apologies, I have not done PA's before, so I am not sure if I am to ping you, hopefully I am doing this right!
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
@Solar

You're good! No need to ping :) thank you for supporting Ice!
@Solar

You're good! No need to ping :) thank you for supporting Ice!
bQiQUFQ.png
@comicsans mind if we send you another one?
@comicsans mind if we send you another one?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky
I don't mind at all! Feel free to send as many as you please.
@Archenitesky
I don't mind at all! Feel free to send as many as you please.
@Thoracosaurus Hey there! I see you mentioned that new prices are up. I just wanted to let you know that if so, you should probably change the thread and the sheet to reflect that.
@Thoracosaurus Hey there! I see you mentioned that new prices are up. I just wanted to let you know that if so, you should probably change the thread and the sheet to reflect that.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Plushstiel

The thread and sheet do list the current prices - they were updated after rollover this morning, so not quite as new anymore. Sorry for the confusion!
@Plushstiel

The thread and sheet do list the current prices - they were updated after rollover this morning, so not quite as new anymore. Sorry for the confusion!
bQiQUFQ.png
Someone wanna help me? I sent yesterday a dragon with ID 24611213 to @VanillaKitty yet there is no mention of her in the spreadsheet even though she has been exalted -> I missed the chance for yesterdays eggs because no one added me and the dragon to the spreadsheet (I can provide screenshot of the transaction if needed)

@DeviBrigard pinging you because you made the thread and I don't know who else I could ping (don't want to ping whole spreadsheet)
Someone wanna help me? I sent yesterday a dragon with ID 24611213 to @VanillaKitty yet there is no mention of her in the spreadsheet even though she has been exalted -> I missed the chance for yesterdays eggs because no one added me and the dragon to the spreadsheet (I can provide screenshot of the transaction if needed)

@DeviBrigard pinging you because you made the thread and I don't know who else I could ping (don't want to ping whole spreadsheet)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Thoracosaurus @comicsans Does the 1000t bonus also go for rollover hatchies?
@Thoracosaurus @comicsans Does the 1000t bonus also go for rollover hatchies?
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@cheyinka
For me, yes. :D Unsure about Thora.
@cheyinka
For me, yes. :D Unsure about Thora.
@cheyinka

Yep I'm giving the bonus on all dragons!
@cheyinka

Yep I'm giving the bonus on all dragons!
bQiQUFQ.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 124 125