Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Garbage adopts~20%OFF OPENING SALE(OPEN)
[center][b][color=FF2B6B][size=7][font=Century Gothic]CHARLIES ADOPTABLE SHOP[/font] [/size][/color][/b] [size=6]Example:[/size] [/center] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/4193/f/2017/184/f/1/adoptables_by_garbageboys-dbf12ur.png[/img] [size=5][b]Prices[/b] [b]1:1000 ratio[/b] EVERYTHING 20% OFF[LIST][/size] [*]Sketch:10g 15,000t [LIST] [*] Add color for only 5g:5,000t more! [/LIST][LIST] [/LIST] [*]Lines: 50,000t[LIST] [/LIST] [*]Lines + flat color: 65,000t[LIST] [LIST] [*] Add simple shading for 5,000t more! [/LIST] [*]Lines+Painting: 100g 100,000t [*]Apparel: prices will fluctuate depending on complexity. I will give a quote upon request. [b]Rules[/b][LIST] [*]full price or half price is upfront. If only the half price is given then when a preview is sent is when the rest of the payment is due. [*]I reserve the right to use the art as I please (I will really only ever use them as samples. re-sized of course.) [*] Please keep the amount of apparel low. (basic outfit and then some) [/LIST] [b]Wont do!!![/b] [LIST] [*]NSFW [*]Mechas (robots) [*]Intricate weapons [*]Excessive amounts of apparel. They look beautiful, im just not [i]that[/i] skilled yet. [/LIST] [b]Slots[/b][LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [quote]What you want: ( sketch, lines, full color, or flat color) References: (Links to dragon or character. Descriptions are always helpful too!!) Outfit:(what they're wearing, ref pics are the best tool for this to avoid miscommunication) Apparel:(please only small accessories) Notes: (anything that isn't includes in this?feel free to put it here.)[/quote] [LIST] [*] [/LIST]
CHARLIES ADOPTABLE SHOP

Example:
adoptables_by_garbageboys-dbf12ur.png

Prices 1:1000 ratio EVERYTHING 20% OFF
  • Sketch:10g 15,000t
    • Add color for only 5g:5,000t more!

• Lines: 50,000t

• Lines + flat color: 65,000t
    • Add simple shading for 5,000t more!

• Lines+Painting: 100g 100,000t

• Apparel: prices will fluctuate depending on complexity. I will give a quote upon request.

Rules
    • full price or half price is upfront. If only the half price is given then when a preview is sent is when the rest of the payment is due.
    • I reserve the right to use the art as I please (I will really only ever use them as samples. re-sized of course.)
    • Please keep the amount of apparel low. (basic outfit and then some)

Wont do!!!
    • NSFW
    • Mechas (robots)
    • Intricate weapons
    • Excessive amounts of apparel. They look beautiful, im just not that skilled yet.

Slots

Quote:
    What you want: ( sketch, lines, full color, or flat color)
    References: (Links to dragon or character. Descriptions are always helpful too!!)
    Outfit:(what they're wearing, ref pics are the best tool for this to avoid miscommunication)
    Apparel:(please only small accessories)
    Notes: (anything that isn't includes in this?feel free to put it here.)
tumblr_nxiebe4DVA1r8afy8o2_r1_250.png tumblr_nxiebe4DVA1r8afy8o1_250.png
RESERVED FOR FINISHED WORK
RESERVED FOR FINISHED WORK
@Aphelium

casually pinging myself for later
@Aphelium

casually pinging myself for later
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
!! thank you <333 @aphelium
!! thank you <333 @aphelium