Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~ Exalt Rescues - 5kt/8g ~~
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 865 866
@hannahbbug3
@xxscareyesxx

160.1kt on Auction.
@hannahbbug3
@xxscareyesxx

160.1kt on Auction.
iAiI6jU.png
@hannahbbug3
@toxicsunrise

165kt on Auction.
@hannahbbug3
@toxicsunrise

165kt on Auction.
@hannahbbug3
@xxscareyesxx

165.1kt on Auction.
@hannahbbug3
@xxscareyesxx

165.1kt on Auction.
iAiI6jU.png
@hannahbbug3
@toxicsunrise

166kt on Auction.
@hannahbbug3
@toxicsunrise

166kt on Auction.
@toxicsunrise
@xXscareyesXx

There will be a ten minute bidding buffer on the end of the auction!
@toxicsunrise
@xXscareyesXx

There will be a ten minute bidding buffer on the end of the auction!
@hannahbbug3
@xxscareyesxx

166.1kt on Auction.
@hannahbbug3
@xxscareyesxx

166.1kt on Auction.
iAiI6jU.png
@hannahbbug3
@toxicsunrise

167kt on Auction.
@hannahbbug3
@toxicsunrise

167kt on Auction.
[center][font=papyrus][size=7]Meet this week's featured dragon, StarSteel![/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3689533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36896/3689533_350.png[/img] [/url] This gorgeous 3-year-old Gen One was donated to the thread by BoltNinja75! He has some beautiful scries in his bio to show you his potential! (My personal favorite is the Pearlcatcher scry, but there are endless possibilities for him!) He will also come with his familiar, the Gold-Throated Sparrow! [item=gold-throated sparrow][/center] I was also able to rescue a lot of gorgeous babies off of the auction house thanks to this past week's auction! I want to thank all of you so much for your support. Please check out the new babies! @Whoviana @WardenUnit @xMischiefManaged @daphpunks @Thalyssa @MOMOFSIX @BlossomRose @Clairess @FrostedRose @Spewpa @TheDivineZero @RaiikanVonSkoll @dreadlord @Kasamir @Atzien @RonaldKnox @H2ODelirious @Aryana @Icterus @BrawlyCarter @toxicsunrise @akasafeword @Latigirl @threeplustwo @WaterRaccoon @CassMoon @Dittles @SeraCosmos @Kaelum @Yukidoerr @KerfiorsAr @fraustillwell @KitKatKath @DawningMage @CosmicFalcon @Kybalie @saltyscone @SoullessARMY @VoidDeluz @fireicedragon10 @Liimbo @KingofHell @theFairyBinary @Chloecat194 @Ellapinky @rs2excelsior @Carcarius @MyKtfe @Sebaschan @Kirsui @Leannaa @catchingadri @ShiNya @darkstormyheart @Wyxamex @CloudGazer @MapleGhost @TheUndeadLords @SeleneHime @SugarRose22 @DragonFlower @DragonSmitty
Meet this week's featured dragon, StarSteel!

3689533_350.png

This gorgeous 3-year-old Gen One was donated to the thread by BoltNinja75! He has some beautiful scries in his bio to show you his potential! (My personal favorite is the Pearlcatcher scry, but there are endless possibilities for him!) He will also come with his familiar, the Gold-Throated Sparrow!

Gold-Throated Sparrow

I was also able to rescue a lot of gorgeous babies off of the auction house thanks to this past week's auction! I want to thank all of you so much for your support. Please check out the new babies!

@Whoviana
@WardenUnit
@xMischiefManaged
@daphpunks
@Thalyssa
@MOMOFSIX
@BlossomRose
@Clairess
@FrostedRose
@Spewpa
@TheDivineZero
@RaiikanVonSkoll
@dreadlord
@Kasamir
@Atzien
@RonaldKnox
@H2ODelirious
@Aryana
@Icterus
@BrawlyCarter
@toxicsunrise
@akasafeword
@Latigirl
@threeplustwo
@WaterRaccoon
@CassMoon
@Dittles
@SeraCosmos
@Kaelum
@Yukidoerr
@KerfiorsAr
@fraustillwell
@KitKatKath
@DawningMage
@CosmicFalcon
@Kybalie
@saltyscone
@SoullessARMY
@VoidDeluz
@fireicedragon10
@Liimbo
@KingofHell
@theFairyBinary
@Chloecat194
@Ellapinky
@rs2excelsior
@Carcarius
@MyKtfe
@Sebaschan
@Kirsui
@Leannaa
@catchingadri
@ShiNya
@darkstormyheart
@Wyxamex
@CloudGazer
@MapleGhost
@TheUndeadLords
@SeleneHime
@SugarRose22
@DragonFlower
@DragonSmitty
Hi Hanna, I'm @binx522 younger sister and I happened to be on our tablet looking threw forumsand she loves Keith and alina, so she asked me too buy them.... So I was wondering what discounts would apply?
Hi Hanna, I'm @binx522 younger sister and I happened to be on our tablet looking threw forumsand she loves Keith and alina, so she asked me too buy them.... So I was wondering what discounts would apply?
kMdraQ.png
But I like ur hatchling babies and I'll take them, @hannahbbug3
But I like ur hatchling babies and I'll take them, @hannahbbug3
kMdraQ.png
1 2 ... 365 366 367 368 369 ... 865 866