Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ Wild Claw Hatchlings! NEW ♥
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@ashenclaw

Okay a split is great for me i will go for that, i got the 25000 and 20 gems ready, you can send a CR :)
@ashenclaw

Okay a split is great for me i will go for that, i got the 25000 and 20 gems ready, you can send a CR :)
@YellowFlash360

Awesome! I'll do that now.
@YellowFlash360

Awesome! I'll do that now.
8zjh9u.png
@akstatic

Thank you so much ^_^
@akstatic

Thank you so much ^_^
insh07.png
New Hatchlings are up!

--- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE --- (Either Same or Lesser Value)

Remember the sale is still going on til 10pm tonight!

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @LucyZane @Oakensoul @Minseok1243 @KingofHell @HellHathAllFury @Tristin16 @WildClawSanc25 @akstatic @serenescarecrow
New Hatchlings are up!

--- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE --- (Either Same or Lesser Value)

Remember the sale is still going on til 10pm tonight!

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @LucyZane @Oakensoul @Minseok1243 @KingofHell @HellHathAllFury @Tristin16 @WildClawSanc25 @akstatic @serenescarecrow
8zjh9u.png
@akstatic

Since you bought a dragon and we're doing the buy one get one free, you can pick any dragon that is 20,000 Treasure or 20 gems or lower, granted I don't think we have anything lower in price than that at the moment. :D Just let me know which one you want.
@akstatic

Since you bought a dragon and we're doing the buy one get one free, you can pick any dragon that is 20,000 Treasure or 20 gems or lower, granted I don't think we have anything lower in price than that at the moment. :D Just let me know which one you want.
insh07.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
@cinderclaw could I please get Awel as my second? Thank you! ^^
@cinderclaw could I please get Awel as my second? Thank you! ^^
@akstatic

Of course you can I'll send him right over.
@akstatic

Of course you can I'll send him right over.
insh07.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65