Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PLEASE TAKE THESE HATCHLINGS!
1 2 3
-
-
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@Lightning
Thanks for the tip! Im on my tablet so it doesn't work right but i listed them :-)

@Genka
My color scheme is dark reds, blues, and purples. Im currently looking for an ice or white female guardian to be a mate to Nightshade so they can make Neutral base and multi colored wing babbies!
@Lightning
Thanks for the tip! Im on my tablet so it doesn't work right but i listed them :-)

@Genka
My color scheme is dark reds, blues, and purples. Im currently looking for an ice or white female guardian to be a mate to Nightshade so they can make Neutral base and multi colored wing babbies!
@RougeDespair Well, I don't have any Ice or White colored females (I am currently seeking and Ice or White with Teal wings for selfish purposes) BUT I am selling/trading several blue/purple hatchlings in a separate post.
@RougeDespair Well, I don't have any Ice or White colored females (I am currently seeking and Ice or White with Teal wings for selfish purposes) BUT I am selling/trading several blue/purple hatchlings in a separate post.
CLJxGV6.gif
I breed blues, purples, greens, and blacks.
I breed blues, purples, greens, and blacks.
CLJxGV6.gif
@Genka
Cute! After i get my female guardian i can start saving up for the rarer breeds
@Genka
Cute! After i get my female guardian i can start saving up for the rarer breeds
Good luck! Here's a free bump.
Good luck! Here's a free bump.
CLJxGV6.gif
I'm considering getting into greens. This blue guy doesn't have any breeding plans, if you'd be interested in a swap [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/63959_350.png[/img] (blue / midnight / goldenrod) My preference is for the jungle/slate/sunshine male
I'm considering getting into greens.

This blue guy doesn't have any breeding plans, if you'd be interested in a swap
63959_350.png
(blue / midnight / goldenrod)

My preference is for the jungle/slate/sunshine male
@Alia
He is cute, but im not looking for swaps. If you had an ice/white female guardian with colorful wings that would be another story :-)
You can have him for 30k treasure though
@Alia
He is cute, but im not looking for swaps. If you had an ice/white female guardian with colorful wings that would be another story :-)
You can have him for 30k treasure though
Our icon folks look similar! :)

I am still figuring out what I like in the green range, so I'm going to let that idea marinate for a little while longer until something perfect happens.
Our icon folks look similar! :)

I am still figuring out what I like in the green range, so I'm going to let that idea marinate for a little while longer until something perfect happens.
@Alia
Soo true!! Well YOU have a stunning dragon lol
@Alia
Soo true!! Well YOU have a stunning dragon lol
1 2 3