Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction house ghosts?
I have some dragons up for auction, they aren't selling so I was going to take them off and exalt them to make room for more hatchlings. Only, they aren't listed in my activity page. In my lair they are still for auction, and I can't exalt them or try to auction them again because they are still for auction but they aren't showing up for me to take them off of auction. This is the case with seven dragons I am trying to sell.

*In my history it claims that these auctions expired, but they failed to be removed from auction in my lair.
I have some dragons up for auction, they aren't selling so I was going to take them off and exalt them to make room for more hatchlings. Only, they aren't listed in my activity page. In my lair they are still for auction, and I can't exalt them or try to auction them again because they are still for auction but they aren't showing up for me to take them off of auction. This is the case with seven dragons I am trying to sell.

*In my history it claims that these auctions expired, but they failed to be removed from auction in my lair.
zerix.png
They should clear up in an hour or two. :)
They should clear up in an hour or two. :)
@Undel thanks!
@Undel thanks!
zerix.png